You/Hitch Dreyse - Rumors (Angst) Part 1

AN: Eh I got carried away with this. Let me know if you want me to rewrite it.

O"If you're looking for (y/n), I last saw her with Annie

O"If you're looking for (y/n), I last saw her with Annie."

Hitch rolled her eyes, she should've known that you would be with Annie. If you weren't spending time with her, you were spending time with Annie doing who knows what. She couldn't understand how you could be best friends with the silent girl.

"Thanks."

Hitch makes her way out of your room but stops when your roommate opens her mouth again.

"I don't know how you can be okay with (y/n) spending the night with Annie. It seems to me...."

"Another word out of your mouth and you'll regret it."

Hitch hissed at her. The girl just laughs as she watches Hitch storm out. She's been trying to get on Hitch's nerves since the two of them joined the Military Police. Now that she was dating you, it was easy to get under her skin. This was payback for the shit she dealt with at the training corps.

X

Hitch tried so hard to push your roommates words out of her mind but she couldn't stop thinking about them. It didn't make any sense as to why you were spending the night with Annie when you always turned down her offer to stay over in her room. It annoyed her that she had let your roommates words get to her.

Wanting to get to the bottom of what was going on, Hitch set out to find you. You sucked at lying so she would be able to tell if your roommate was full of shit.

X

You and Annie were sitting at a park bench, talking about your mission.

"They'll kill your family if you desert us."

You hated how she couldn't even show an ounce of emotion at a time like this. Sometimes you hated that you had gotten stuck with her instead of Reiner or Bertolt. She's never been understanding. Annie only cared about herself and completing the mission.

"I thought you were my friend, Annie."

"You're a fool to think that we could be friends. We're in the same unit, working to complete this mission. I advice you to break things off with Hitch and focus back on the mission."

"Why can't you just....."

"There you are!"

You turn around to find Hitch walking towards the two of you.

"I'll go." Annie grabs her things as she stands. "Break things off with her."

You wanted to strangle the blonde, furious that she refused to help you. Your anger fades away when Hitch cups your cheek and leans in to kiss you. You return the kiss, sighing in content when you pull away.

"I was looking for you. You weren't in your room."

"Sorry, Annie wanted some donuts." You hold up the bag of donuts you had saved for her with a smile. "I managed to save you some."