You/Pieck Finger - Return

AN: I'm not good with fluff...

"You're pretty crazy, Pieck

"You're pretty crazy, Pieck. How have you not passed out? You've been in your titan form for almost 2 months."

Porco was surprised to find Pieck in the kitchen. He had expected for the girl to be sleeping off her exhaustion like times before but this wasn't the case.

"I can always sleep at another time. I promised (y/n) that I was going to have a picnic with her the day when I got back."

"I should've known that it had to do with (y/n). Have you seen her already?"

"No. I'm planning on surprising her. She should be getting home at the moment so I'm heading out. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be at the park. Please do your best to not interrupt us."

"Why do you think that I'll even interrupt you?"

She rolls her eyes, already knowing that he was planning how to crash your picnic date.

"It's you that we're talking about. If you do, I can't guarantee your safety for the next mission."

He glares at her as she walks out with the picnic basket. Pieck always had to ruin his fun.

X

You were surprised to hear someone knocking at your door. You weren't expecting anybody this late in the evening.

"Pieck!" You wrap your arms around her neck when you realize she was the one knocking. Pieck sets down the picnic basket and drops the crutch to give you a proper hug. You pull away and lean in to give her a deep kiss. "When did you get back? Why wasn't I informed about your return?"

"I just got here today and because I wanted to surprise you with this."

She grabs the basket again and holds up it for you to see.

"Not that I don' t like the idea of going out for a picnic but you just got back. We can have a picnic another time."

"Are you really turning me down?"

She asks with a pout.

"Well no but..."

"Then come on. Lets go before it gets late."

You barely have a chance to lock the door and pick up her crutch before she's dragging you to the park.

X

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

You ask her when she just stares at you while you're eating. Pieck gives you a smile as she shakes her head.

"You're just so pretty."

"Are you trying to butter me up for something? Are you going on another mission?"

She makes her way over to sit besides you, letting her head rest on your shoulder.

"No. I just missed you. Staring at a picture of you was not the same thing as being with you."

You finished eating and moved her so she could sit on your lap so you could hold her.

"I know. I'm just glad that you're back. You have a lot of making up to do."

You're waiting for a response but you never get one. Looking down, you can't help but smile when you see that she had fallen asleep. You had taken notice of her struggling to keep her eyes open but you didn't say anything. Pieck was just going to deny it. You didn't want to disturb her so you decide to let her sleep a little longer.

X

Pieck wakes up when she feels someone shaking her. She opens her eyes to realize that night had already fallen.

"(y/n)?"

She's relieved to see you turn around. The picnic had felt like a dream and she was happy that it had actually happen.

"You fell asleep. I didn't want to wake you up but it's late and..."

"Yeah. We have to go before they start their patrols."

The two of you quietly pick up everything and make your way back to your place.

X

Both of you headed straight to your bedroom and changed into your pajamas before laying down on the bed. You wrapped your arms around Pieck's waist and pulled her close to you. In unison, the two of you let out a sigh of content. It felt good to be reunited.