You/Annie Leonhart - Rush

You stood with your legs apart and your hands held up while you waited for Annie to rush at you. You had foolishly asked you to help train you as a joke and she had accepted. Now you couldn't back out and tell her you weren't serious. 

"What are you waiting for? I told you that you were going to go first."

"I...I'm afraid."

You stutter out, hoping to have some mercy from the beatings you would watch others get. You could tell she was trying to hold back a smile. 

"Afraid? Of what? I'm a weak woman. I'm helpless." 

Annie was anything but helpless. You've seen her take men almost thrice her size. You weren't even a challenge to her and it almost felt like she was mocking you. Even though you weren't serious about the training, you now were. You wanted to make her eat her words. With a loud yell, you charged at Annie. 

You closed your eyes, waiting for impact but instead you found yourself tripping over her foot. She makes her way to stand above you. 

"That wasn't fair. You tripped me!"

"Shouldn't you be more gentle? I'm much smaller than you. You could've seriously hurt me."

You quickly stood up and wiped the dirt off your pants. Annie was definitely mocking you and it was pissing you off. 

"I thought you said you were going to help me!" You shake your head and turn around to walk away. "Should've guess you would've been an ass." 

You mumbled to yourself seconds before you suddenly find yourself slammed on the ground. You struggle to figure out what happened while trying to catch your breath. 

"What was that?" Annie throws her weapon to the ground and straddles your stomach. She pulls out her training knife and holds it up against your neck. "I think I misheard you."

It was embarrassing to admit that you actually liked the position you were in. Your eyes shifted to her lips and you quickly closed them before she could see. 

"N..nothing. I was kidding."

You tense up as you feel her lean in closer. 

"Repeat what you said."

You tensed up when you suddenly heard her whisper by your ear. The situation was quickly getting out of hand and you were afraid of what you might say or do if you stayed. 

"Get off of me!"

You pushed her out of the way and ran out of the training field. Annie sat up on the ground to watch you run off. She had a smile on her face, happy to see the reaction she had caused. 

X

You're alone late in the showers when you hear the door open. As far as you could tell, everyone was asleep. You wipe away the remaining of the soap and poke your head out of the shower to see who had walked in. After minutes pass by and no one appears, you're left confused. Someone had to have passed by because you hadn't heard the door reopen. Just as you're about to get out and investigate, you suddenly get pushed against the wall with a hand covering your mouth. You tried to push them off of you but they eventually grab your hands and press them over your head. 

"We have some unfinished business, (y/n)."

The person removed their hoodie to reveal Annie.

"Mmm....mm.....mmm."

You tried to get out of Annie's hold but she wouldn't budge. You at least tried to cover yourself but she remained pressed against your body. For someone tiny, Annie was strong. You couldn't help but blush in embarrassment over the fact that you were naked. 

"I'll let you go if you tell me what you said." You again tried to talk but it just came out muffled. "Hmm. Right."

She removes her hand and waits for a response. 

"It was a j..joke. Please just let me go."

"A joke?" You quickly nodded, hoping for her to let you go but she remains in the same spot. "Well your joke was mean, (y/n). You hurt my feelings."

Annie was full of shit. She didn't look offended when she threw you on the ground and climbed on top of you. 

"I'm sorry! Will you let me go now? I...I'm kind of naked."

The blonde smiles and lets her hand trail down your arm. You shivered as you felt her soft touch. 

"Really? I didn't notice. I don't accept your apology. It doesn't seem sincere. First you try to beat me up and then you insult me. Why do you hate me (y/n)?"

"I don't hate you!"

You yell at her, afraid to upset her. You liked Annie but she could be scary when she wanted to be. 

"Could've fooled me. I'm scared that you'll hurt me one day. I think I should tell Shadis about what happened in the training grounds."

"But you're the one who slammed me on the ground."

"I was only defending myself. Everyone saw you charge at me while I was defenseless."

"I....." You tried to think of a comeback but you had nothing. She was right. You had charged at her. You were beginning to think that this was her plan all along. "What do you want? Why are you doing this?"

You gasp quietly when you feel her lips press against your neck. 

"For now? Nothing. I just wanted to have a talk. Goodnight, (y/n)."

She disappears within seconds, leaving you to catch your breath. You have to take a cold shower before returning to the barracks. Back with the others, you find Annie sleeping. It made you think that nothing had happened if it wasn't for the dripping hoodie at the foot of her bed. 

You finally get to bed, dreaming of Annie on top of you. 

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Z.. - (yandere)??

Hange Zoe - Cries

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

Hitch ... - Rumors Part 2

Ymir - Confessions

Mikasa Ackerman - Late

Sasha Blouse - Beginnings

-----------