You/Pieck Finger - Wrong

"Did someone piss in your tea?"

Levi scowls at your words. He puts down his tea and hits you with the back of the newspaper. You turn around to look at him with a look of betrayal. He ignores it to resume reading the newspaper.

"What did I say about your language?"

You rolled your eyes and turned back to look at the eggs you were currently making.

"Whatever. Are you going to tell me what I did to piss...." Without any hesitation, he rolls up the newspaper and hits you again. "okay! Okay! Language. I got it. Now what did I do to make you mad?"

He puts down the newspaper to look at you.

"What did I tell you about Zeke Yeager?"

You frown at the mention of his name. The eggs were finished so you put them on a plate and made your way to sit besides him.

"To avoid him and that's what I've been doing. Why are you bringing him up?"

"I saw you getting in his car. Don't lie."

You're caught off guard by what he says. You start to choke on the piece of egg that you had just taken a bite out off. After a coughing fit, you take a large sip of water before you could answer him. He's simply staring at you, not bothered by the fact that you were choking.

"I could've died!"

"I'll kill you myself if you keep spending time with Zeke. Cut it out."

You couldn't tell him the truth. You still weren't out yet nor did you have a plan in case he kicked you out.

"Alright. Whatever. I'll stop hanging out with him."

"I'm serious, (y/n)."

"So am I. I'll stop hanging out with him. Now let me eat my eggs in peace. I don't want to choke on my breakfast."

He stares at you for another minute before nodding.

X

Pieck knows something is wrong since you've been so quiet. While your brother was a man of few words, you loved to talk.

"Is everything okay, (y/n)?"

You sigh as you let your head rest on the window.

"Levi is pissed that I'm 'hanging' out with Zeke."

"but you're not. You're hanging out with me." You turn to face her and then look make a show of looking around the car as if you didn't know where you were. "Ohhh. I see. I get your point. My car won't be fixed for another two weeks. Maybe we shouldn't meet up...."

She shuts up when you glare at her.

"I'll just sneak out. I refuse to not see you for two weeks. Plus he's been busy with another case so he won't be home a lot."