You/Rico Brzenska - Tired

"Brzenska, there's a fight downtown

"Brzenska, there's a fight downtown. Handle it before it gets any bigger."

"Yes, sir!"

She salutes him and makes her way outside of the headquarters to grab a small squad to help her handle the commotion. Dealing with fights had to be her least favorite thing to do. Everyone was always either too drunk or too aggressive and they always ended up hurting some of the cadets. With injured cadets, it meant less people patrolling the walls and she hated when teams were split apart because a squad had too many injured members. Squads were formed for a reason and it was difficult to work with people that you didn't know.

X

Arriving at the scene, she gives the cadets instructions to handle the crowd as she pushes past it to find out who she needed to arrest.

"Stand down or...." She trails off when she spots you curled up on the ground as they yelled at you to fight. She wanted nothing more than to beat them for what they were doing but she knew she would get in trouble if she followed through with it. "I said stand down! I'll throw all of you in the deepest darkest cells that we have and let you all rot down there."

They're quick to stand down after hearing her threat. When they realized who it was, they nearly passed out at the sight of her. They didn't think that she would be the one to come down to stop the fight.

"Captain Bryzenska, we..."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear any of it. Turn around with your hands behind your back."

They're comply, hoping that their sentence wouldn't be so harsh but they knew better after the state that they left you in. Rico has several cadets handcuff them and take them down to the station while she deals with you.

"Rico, it's nice seeing you here."

Rico would've slapped you if it weren't for the fact that you had a bloody nose and possibly missing teeth.

"Please tell me that you didn't start this."

She asks quietly enough so that no one could hear her. She already knew the answer but she hoped and prayed that for once, you hadn't been the reason that a fight had broken out.

"Alright. I didn't start it."

Rico's relief is short-lived when she sees your guilt ridden expression. She should've known better.

"We'll talk about this later when I take care of your injuries."

She assigns someone else to be in charge as she slowly walks with you back to your home.

X

You couldn't help but cry out as the alcohol burned.

"You wouldn't be dealing with this if you hadn't started the fight."

"Rico, trust me. This fight was totally justified."

You wince when Rico tightens the bandages around your arm.

"I will be very careful with the next few words that will come out of your mouth, (y/n). I will arrest you if you lie to me again so I suggest that you come clean."

"Okay, it wasn't justified. I'm sorry, Rico. You just know how I talk without thinking."

Rico wanted to stay mad at you but she knew that you weren't getting into fights on purpose. You just had a bad habit of saying things that made people mad.

"I know but you need to be careful. I can only do so much to protect you, (y/n). I can't be everywhere."

"I'm sorry. I'll try harder to not insult anyone again unless it comes to defending your honor. I'll never be quiet if someone insults you."

"Well my knight in shining armor, I want you in one piece so try to not get into anymore more fights, alright?"

"Alright. I'll try for you."

She finishes dealing with your wounds and quickly cleans up everything that she used. Once she's done, she lays down besides you. She's careful as she wraps her arms around you and pulls you close to her. The two of you are quick to fall asleep, exhausted from the day that you both had.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Hurt

Historia Reiss - Comfort

Mikasa Ackerman - Family

Annie Leonhart - Use

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Crystal

------------