You/Annie Leonhart/Mikasa Ackerman - Pain(IQ)

You weren't a big fan of fighting unlike your girlfriends. They loved it a little too much that you decide to join them in their training just to spend some time with them. It was only fair considering that they participated on whatever hobby you had picked for the week. 

"Okay, repeat that to me."

"The two of us are going to attack and you're going to do the move we thought you to dodge the attacks."

You looked at them with uncertainty, unsure if you could even do it while the two of them attacked. You had been able to do it when it was only one of them.

"I don't know, Annie. I don't think I can do this."

"You can do this, (y/n). You've been training with this for quite some time."

You nodded, feeling a little more confident. 

"Okay. I can do this." You shook your arms to prepare yourself and then got into your position. "I'm ready."

You had thought you were ready. Mikasa claimed you were ready and so did Annie. You were a fool to believe them. You had managed to dodge Mikasa but not Annie. She accidentally hit your face. 

"Ow, fuck!"

The two of them panicked when they saw blood appear. Mikasa appeared to be more calmer than Annie as she carefully checked your injury. Annie wasn't doing so well. The last thing she ever wanted to do was hurt you. 

"Are you fucking sorry?!"

Annie's eyes widened as her words ended up coming out mixed up. She had tried to ask if you were okay while also apologizing at the same time. 

"What is wrong with you?!"

Mikasa pulled you into a hug as you started to cry. You knew Annie hadn't meant what she said but combined with the pain from the punch, your tears had easily spilled. 

"I'm sorry! I was panicking!"

You grabbed the sleeve of her hoodie and pulled her down so she could hug you too. You weren't going to let her live this down. For now, you were going to enjoy being in the arms of your girlfriends.