You/Historia Reiss - Jealous

Historia couldn't concentrate with what anyone was saying

Historia couldn't concentrate with what anyone was saying. She was far too busy glaring daggers at Sasha as she watched the two of you talk quietly amongst each other.

"Queen Historia? What are your orders? What should we do about the...."

"Talk to the commanders. I trust that they'll make a sound decision. If there's nothing else that we need to discuss then I would like for us to end the meeting."

There were other things to discuss but they all kept quiet. They could see that the Queen was not in the mood to be bothered. If she wanted to end the meeting early then it was going to end early.

"That is all, your Majesty. If you'll excuse us."

She nods and watches as they all scramble out of the room.

"Not you, (y/n). I want to talk to you."

You stop in your tracks when you hear Historia's voice. She sounded pissed and you didn't know what you had done to make her pissed.

"I'll join you in a bit, Sasha."

Sasha doesn't say anything, simply just gives you a hug and joins the others. She knew that you weren't going to join them anytime soon. It sounded like you were in trouble and she knew how long it took you to make it up to Historia.

X

Historia waits until the two of you are left alone before she talks.

"Lock the doors. I don't want anyone interrupting us."

"Did I do something wrong? What's going on Historia?"

She sighs as she makes her way over to you. She quickly locks the door and pushes you against the door. You shivered as you felt her finger trace your arm up and down.

"What were you and Sasha talking about?"

"N..nothing. She was just telling me something that she and Connie had done."

"Really? and what did they do?"

It was hard to concentrate with her so close to you. You just wanted to lean in and kiss her but the hand that was pressed against her chest made it difficult to do so.

"I don't know. I can't remember. Why does it matter?"

She narrowed her eyes at you, making you gulp. You were just digging yourself into a deeper hole.

"Because I want to know what was so funny. You weren't even paying attention to the meeting because you were too busy talking to Sasha."

You couldn't help but smile when you realized what was going on. Historia was jealous.

"Are you jealous, His?"

"I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous of Sasha?"

She asks while squishing your cheeks, making it hard for you to talk.

"Dunno. Why are you jealous of her?

"I told you that I'm not jealous!"

"It's okay, love. There's nothing for you to be jealous about. I love you and only you. Sasha is just a friend."

"You mean that?"

"With all my heart."

She finally lets go of your cheeks and leans in to kiss you.

"I love you too. But if Sasha ever sits that close to you again, I'll charge her with treason."

You start to laugh but stop when you see the serious look in her eyes.

"Wait, what? Treason?"

"Yes, treason against the crown for getting too close to you. You're mine. Do you understand?" You nodded quickly, making her smile. "Good. Lets join the others. They're probably waiting for us."

X

You had to admit that you liked jealous Historia. Wanting to get a rise out of her again, you sat close to Sasha again. You felt a little bad to see Sasha panic when she realized that Historia was glaring at her but that soon disappeared when Historia dragged you to your shared bedroom after dinner.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Attention

Rico B.... - Tired

Mikasa Ackerman - Hurt

Historia Reiss - Comfort

Mikasa Ackerman - Family

Annie Leonhart - Use

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Crystal

------------