You/Ymir - Confessions

TW: Death

If it weren't for the adrenaline coursing through your veins, you would be screaming at the top of your lungs from the pain you were in

If it weren't for the adrenaline coursing through your veins, you would be screaming at the top of your lungs from the pain you were in. It hurt to move but you pushed yourself to get closer to Ymir.

"Y..you i..diot."

You stopped moving as you coughed up blood on the ground. Ymir gave you a bloody smile as she held out her hand for you to take.

"Do it agai...n..a heartbeat."

Ymir had saved you. She had pushed you out of the way so the titan wouldn't grab you and took your place. She had tried to get you to leave but you refused to leave her. You were able to kill the titan the grabbed her but didn't count on the other titan coming from the other side. You were too busy trying to deal with Ymir's injuries to notice. She had tried to warn you but you shut her up.

"Y..yeah? You...you're a bigg...bigger idiot than I th..thought."

You let out a sigh when you were able to finally lay down besides each other. You held her hand as the two of you look up to the sky. You couldn't decide it dying next to the love of your life was a good thing or not. You weren't even sure if Ymir felt the same.

"(y/n)?"

You turn to face Ymir as she calls you. You could see the pain she was in but not once did she complained. She still gave you a smile.

"Yeah?"

"love you....so...so much."

Using the last bit of strength you had left, you leaned in to press your lips against her. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you realized this was it for the two of you. You were going to die young without being able to be together.

"love you, Ymir. N..now and forever."

"F...forever."

Ymir whispered her last word with a smile. Bringing your hand up to her cheek, you gently caressed it with your thumb. You mumbled a quiet prayer to give Armin a long and happy life before closing your eyes and taking your last breath.

X

You woke up, gasping for air after seeing yourself die again. You weren't sure why you were having these horrible nightmares but you wanted for them to stop. It killed you to see the mysterious woman dying over and over again.

"(y/n)! We're going to be late! Hurry up!"

"I'm going!"

Had you known how early Armin wanted to take his classes, you wouldn't have asked him to give you a ride. He was already on his second year and yet he was still stuck on the same mindset of when he was in high school of waking up early for school.

You hurry to change and grab you books as you make your way downstairs. You quickly ate breakfast and kissed your parents goodbye to join Armin in his car.

"I'm going to be late because of you!"

He says when he pulls out of the driveway.

"You'll be fine. You're just going to miss a few minutes. I promise to be up earlier."

He didn't say anything else, rather he choose to listen to the radio.

X

With nothing to do until your class started, you headed to the library to find a spot to sit. The library is usually full so you're stuck with finding someone to share the table with.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

"Get lost. My friend will be coming soon."

"Damn. What crawled up your ass? You could've just said no."

You would've just turned around and ignored her comments but you were already in a bad mood after the morning you just had. The girl finally looks up, making you let out a loud gasp when you realize she was the same person from your dreams.

"You! You're from my dreams."

You frown when she mentions her dreams.

"You've been having dreams about me?"

"Look. I know it's crazy but I keep having reoccurring dreams of you..."

"dying on me." She seems surprised to hear you finish her sentence. "I get them too."

The two of you stare at each other, trying to piece what was happening. You're about to say something when someone calls for her.

"Ymir, is this a friend of yours?"

Ymir looks up to her friend.

"She's the one I've been telling you about. The one who keeps dying in my dreams, Historia."

X

The two of you were disturbed by what was happening. You wanted to know what was going on and so did Ymir so you kept in contact. At first, it was mostly to tell the other about the dreams that you were having but then it changed to trying to get to know each other. The longer the two of you spent together, the more your dreams varied. They ranged from private conversations that the two of you had to the both of you training in some gear you've never seen before. Eventually after months of meeting Ymir, you have a dream that helps you figure out exactly who Ymir was.

"F...forever."

Immediately after waking up, you called Ymir. She didn't answer on the first call but she did on the second.

"This better be important if you're waking me up..."

"Shut up! Now and forever? Does that mean anything to you?"

"What the hell are you talking about (y/n)? Are you on drugs?"

"We died before we could ever be together! We died promising each other to love one another forever."

The line goes quiet for a minute before Ymir talks again.

"Forever, huh? (nickname), I always knew we were destined to be together since I first saw you in the library."

"Even if I asked what crawled up your ass?"

You smile when you hear her laugh.

"Even then. That confirmed everything."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Late(Angst)

Sasha Blouse - Beginnings

Pieck Finger - Wrong

Hange Zoe - Distractions

Rico B.. - Part 2(Hogwarts)

Mikasa Ackerman - Consequences(Angst)

Historia Reiss - Who

Annie Leonhart - Safe Part 3

-----------