You/Ymir - Other Part 1

You were surprised at Ymir's question

You were surprised at Ymir's question. As far as you knew, you didn't exist to her. All she cared about was Historia so it was strange for her to suddenly be asking you out.

"So what do you say? Will you go out with me?"

"What about Historia?"

"Historia is my best friend. I don't like her like that. I like you."

You couldn't deny the fact that you also had feelings for the tall brunette. You had them since the two of you met in training. Several years had passed and they still hadn't gone away. Even if you kept telling yourself that nothing would ever happen between the two of you, you still couldn't help but be hopeful.

"I'd love to go out with you."

She gave you a wide smile, happy that you had accepted. She had been a little afraid that you would reject her but she was glad that you hadn't done so. Ymir didn't know what she would've done if you didn't accept.

"Perfect then. I'll pick you up tomorrow for our date."

X

The date had gone exactly as you had hoped for it to go. Ymir was perfect in every way so it was natural for you to accept going on a second date with her. Two dates turned into three until the 2 of you made things official.

Things were perfect for a while after officially becoming girlfriends. Ymir was always around, supporting you and being attentive of all your needs just as you were. The weeks passed by and Ymir slowly stopped spending less and less time with you. It got to the point that you had to track her down because she missed out on dates that she invited you to. You weren't sure what had happened and you were going to get to the bottom of it. You loved Ymir and you wanted to make things work. In this world, you held on as tightly as you could to whatever brought you happiness.

"Have you guys seen, Ymir? I've been looking all over for her?"

"Yeah! She was actually looking for you. She said to meet her back in your room."

You thanked her and quickly rushed to your room. It was strange that she was waiting in your room as the two of you had agreed to have dinner at a nearby bar.

X

"Sasha said that you would be here." You tell her when you walk in. "I'm a little confused as to why we're meeting in our room. We were supposed to have dinner, remember?"

"I know but I needed to talk to you...."

"We could've talked at the bar..."

"No. No, we couldn't have. I'm an asshole but not that much of an asshole."

Your smile falls as she says this. There was only one thing that could warrant for her to say this.

"Let me guess, you want to break up?"

"...well since you brought it up. I do."

You weren't going to lie, it really hurt to be broken up like this. At least you were already expecting it so it made the pain a little easier to deal with.

"Can I ask why?" Ymir opened her mouth to say something but stopped when you started to laugh. You should've known. "Of course, I'm an idiot for thinking that you and Historia were just best friends."

"What are you talking about?"

"Historia left a mark on your neck. I'm assuming that you got what you wanted. You only used me to get Historia."

"That's not true, (y/n). I genuinely liked you..."

"Don't give me that bullshit, Ymir. I've already been made to look like a fool once, the least you could do is tell me the truth."

Ymir looked down at the grounded, suddenly not able to look at you anymore. She didn't know why she felt bad. Historia was the only person she cared about. She only pretended to care for you so she could use you to make Historia jealous.

"It's true. What you said about Historia.'

You nod, hating how you were crying about this. You were better than this and yet the tears never stopped.

"Get out."

"I'm sorry, (y/n)."

"I don't give a shit about you or your apologies. Go be with Historia. The two of you deserve each other."

You wait until you're sure that she's gone to break down. You had known all along that Ymir never felt anything for you and yet you had let her use you. You deserved this for being an idiot and not seeing the signs.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Petra Ral - Rush

Sasha Blouse - Push Part 2

Hange Zoe - Ring

------------