You/Annie Leonhart - Happy Birthday

You patiently waited outside the door for Hitch to finally come out. After much begging and promises, Hitch had agreed to leave the room so you could celebrate Annie's birthday. You hated that you owed her so much just so the two of you could spend the night together but it was worth it if it meant being able to celebrate Annie's birthday. 

"My bed is off limits! I'll kill the two of you if you do anything dirty. I'll be back in the morning."

She tells you when she finally comes out. You nod and hand her the key to your room. 

"I promise. Now go away." Hitch rolled her eyes and left you alone. With her gone, you finally walked in the room to find Annie was already asleep. You bit your lip hard to keep yourself from laughing when you heard the familiar 'woosh' noises you would hear when the two of you shared a bed. Quietly making your way over, you gently shock her awake. "Annie....Annie...Annie, wake up!"

You knew that it wasn't a good idea to startle Annie and yet you had done it. Therefore, it was all your fault for causing Annie to punch you for scaring her in her sleep. The punch threw you off your balance and it resulted in you tripping over and having the cake fall over your shirt. 

"(y/n)!"

You give her a sheepish smile when she makes her way over to help you stand up. 

"Happy Birthday, Annie."

You hold up what was left of the cake, making her give you a small smile. 

"Are you alright, (y/n)?"

"I'm fine. I can't say the same thing about the cake. It's all over me."

She rolls her eyes and wipes some of the frosting from your cheek with her thumb. She licks it clean, making you turn bright red. 

"It's a shame. It tasted good. Let me get you something to change into." She makes her way over to (her/Hitch's) dresser to grab a clean shirt. "It's late. Change into this and lets get some sleep. We're waking up early to grab some donuts." Annie tosses you the shirt and heads back to bed, leaving you a space to lay down on. Quickly changing into the shirt, you lay down besides her. Wrapping your arms around her waist, you pull her closer to you. Annie makes herself comfortable, sighing happily to be back in your arms. She's about to sleep when a question suddenly pops into her mind. "Wait, how did you get Hitch to leave?"

"It only cost me an arm and a leg but it was worth it."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Part 2

------------