You/Hange Zoe - Distractions

Hange looked down from their window when they noticed a lone figure out on the rain

Hange looked down from their window when they noticed a lone figure out on the rain. Upon further inspection, they realized it was you. Grabbing their coat, they rushed downstairs.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!"

You finally look when they're just a few feet from you. They place their coat over your head but you try to stop them. Eventually, you give up as Hange continues to persist.

"What are you doing here? You'll get sick."

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here? Is everything okay?"

As they take a seat besides you, you share half of their coat with them. You take a deep breath as you let your head rest on your shoulder.

"My parents found out about us." You handed them the letter you received. Hange took it and quickly read through it. It was smudged and barely legible but they could clearly see your parents disapproval. "They said they'll be asking the Queen to kick me off the Scouts."

"They can try but they're not going to succeed. I happen to personally know the Queen."

You roll your eyes after gently hitting their shoulder.

"Said Queen is not too happy with us after the stunt you pulled to capture another titan."

Hange rolls their eyes and moves to stand up.

"The Queen still loves me. She does owe me a favor for saving Ymir."

They hold out their hand and you take it. With their help, you stand. The two of you begin to walk back to headquarters. At the entrance, Levi stops you and points to the direction of the stables.

"The two of you are filthy. I'm not letting you in here until you dry off. We'll bring you food and something to change into."

Neither of you bother to argue with him, not that you could, he had slammed the door shut behind him.

"Does he know that he just locked out the Commander of the Scouts in the rain?"

You ask Hange. The shrug their shoulders and lead you to the storage warehouse.

"I've learned to just accept it. We should probably get out of the rain before we get sick."

X

It didn't take long for a cadet to bring in a change of clothes for the two of you and food. He quickly left, telling you that Levi would come get the two of you. With no other choice but to sit in the warehouse, the two of you got comfortable.

Hange told you stories of their days before they were even a Section Commander. You found yourself too immersed in the stories to even remember what had made you upset in the first place. Before you knew it, the rain stopped and Levi had eventually come to get the two of you.

"I just realized something."

You turned to Hange as they spoke.

"What is it?"

"You think your parents will have a heart attack when they realize the Queen will be marrying a woman and will be attending our wedding."

You can't help but laugh at their words.

"They're not going to be happy."

"I hope the Queen doesn't hear this. She'll have their heads."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rico B.. - Part 2(Hogwarts)

Mikasa Ackerman - Consequences(Angst)

Historia Reiss - Who

Annie Leonhart - Safe Part 3

Historia Reiss - Blue

Nanaba .... - Return

Hange Zoe - Princess

-----------