You/Hange Zöe - Ring

You and Hange were supposed to spend the rest of the day together but plans changed when Erwin called for them to talk about their latest findings

You and Hange were supposed to spend the rest of the day together but plans changed when Erwin called for them to talk about their latest findings. You were disappointed about the cancelled plans but you got over it when Hange promised to fully make it up to you after the meeting.

With nothing else to do, you decide to head to the armory and clean up your gear. It's been a while since it's been used so it was about time that you cleaned it off.

"Oh! I didn't know that you would be here. You don't mind if I join you?"

Jean started to follow after you when he noticed that Hange wasn't around you. It was rare to find you without the brunette so he wasn't going to waste this once in a life opportunity to talk to you alone.

"Doesn't matter to me."

He gives you a grin and takes a seat in front of you as he pretends to clean his gear as well. The two of you work in silence until he starts to talk.

"So where's Hange?"

"Erwin wanted to talk to them about their latest experiment."

"Ah so she left you all alone."

"It's not like they did it on purpose. Erwin just called for them out of nowhere. We had plans."

"Plans? What were the two of you going to do? Maybe I can accompany you?"

"That's okay. Hange promised to make it up to me. We can always go out another day. Thanks for the offer though."

Jean sighs, a little annoyed that you hadn't accepted his offer. He keeps quiet, letting you finish cleaning your gear in peace.

"You're already done?"

He asks when you start to put away everything.

"Yeah. I just needed to dust it off and refill my gas container. I'll see you..."

"I'm done too!" He starts to clean up as well, hurrying so that you don't leave him behind. "Where are you going?"

You had hopped to finally be left alone but that didn't wasn't going to be the case. You just hoped that Hange would finish soon so they could get rid of him. You've never been the confrontational type.

"I'm just going to get something to eat."

"I'll join you! Just give me a second so I can quickly finish cleaning up here."

You don't have a choice but to wait for him. You really wished that you had Hange's ability to tell people to fuck off.

X

"(y/n)! There you are! I was looking all over for you."

You sigh in relief when you spot them running down the hallway to catch up with the two of you. Levi rolls his eyes as Hange doesn't bother to finish what they had been talking about. He notices Jean besides you and everything starts to click.

"You're done?"

"Yep! Are we still on for the night?"

"Actually, we were going to have lunch....would you like to join us Section Commander?"

He only added the last part when he saw the expression that Hange was giving him.

"I don't think so."

"I'm sorry?"

There were several ways as to how Hange could approach this situation but they wanted to make him hurt. It was quite obvious that Jean liked you so they figured there was only one way he would realize that he stood no chance with you.

Cupping your cheeks with their hands, Hange leans in to give you a long and messy kiss that manages to draw out a soft moan from you. Jean wasn't sure why he didn't take off the moment that he had seen Hange's ring.

"Does that answer your question?"

He quickly nods and takes off in the opposite direction of Captain Levi.

"Did you really have to make me witness that? The two of you need to get a room."

"Don't be jealous of the fact that I can now kiss my wife whenever I want. You should try the same with Erwin...."

"Fuck off!"

Hange laughs as he takes off in the same direction that Jean had gone off to, probably to go harass him to do some chores.

"Should we go help Jean?"

"Nah. He deserves it. However we should get back to my room. I have a lot of making up to do."

You can't help but smirk at what she implies.

"You certainly do."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Ymir - Part 2

Hange Zoe - Cost //f

Historia Reiss - Guard

------------