You/Sasha Blouse - Cover

You narrowed your eyes at both Sasha and Connie as they looked at each other with that look that you had come to know as their scheming look. You've been witness to the aftermaths of so many of these plans that you knew nothing good would ever come out of what they were planning. 

"Please for the love of...what the hell are the two of you planning?"

"Us? We're not planning anything. What makes you say that."

"Sasha, honey, we've been dating for 3 years and I've known you for 5. I know everything about you and I know damn well that the look you're giving Connie is always the same one you give him before the two of you get into trouble. Now you can either tell me now so I can come up with a good cover for the two of you or I'm not going to help you."

"Seriously, we're not going to do anything. You're just being way too suspicious."

"Sasha, I'm not going to give you my desert if I find out that the two of you got into trouble."

Sasha was almost about to reveal everything but Connie kicked her to stop her. 

"We...We're not up to anything. I swear."

You stared at her for a little longer, hoping to get her to give in but nothing happened. If the threat of no desert didn't phase her, nothing will.

"Alright. I believe you."

X

"Are you having second thoughts about this, Sasha? Don't be a chicken, this is going to be hilarious."

"I don't know Connie, what if we get caught. We're going to get in so much trouble. (y/n) is not going to cover for us. Which reminds me, why wasn't I supposed to tell her?"

"Because she was going to stop us from doing our prank. I couldn't' let that happen. We've been planning it for almost a year."

"She wasn't going to stop us....okay, she would. But maybe it would've been a good idea if she had stopped us. Captain Levi is going to get so pissed but it's too late to back out now, Captain Levi is going to come in here soon. Why did I let you talk me into doing this, Connie?"

"Because you know it's going to be so funny, lets go. Everything is ready. All we have to do is wait for him now."

The two of them sneak out of the office and hide behind a pillar. 

X

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS!? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! NOT EVEN COMMANDER ERWIN WILL SAVE YOU!"

Connie and Sasha had been quietly laughing their asses off as they watched the scene unfold. They couldn't control their laughter anymore and accidentally made a noise that alerted Levi that someone was nearby. 

Levi couldn't see who it was as it was too dark. He chased after them but lost track of them. Considering that he had scene two people run off, he assumed it had to be Connie and Sasha. He grabbed one of his spare blades and headed towards the direction of their room. 

X

Sasha barged into her room, out of breath as she had sprinted as fast as she could so Levi couldn't catch her. 

"I knew it! The two of you were up to something!"

"Not now! He's coming!"

Sasha covers your mouth and joins you on her bed so it looked like the two of you were cuddling. A minute later and the door is slammed open. 

"I know it was you Sasha! Quit pretending that you're asleep."

She didn't have to tell you to play along, you were already used to this. The two of you pretend like if he had just woken the two of you up. 

"Captain?"

Seeing the two of you together, he rolls his eyes and mutters an apology. 

"Have the two of you heard anything?"

"No, sir. You just woke us up."

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

"No, just go back to sleep. In your own beds, the two of you know better."

He closes the door behind him and you finally sit up to glare at Sasha. 

"You said that you weren't up to anything."

"I'm sorry! Connie told me to keep it from you. We've just been working on this for so long and we couldn't let you stop us."

You stood up and headed to the door. 

"Then Connie can give you his desert because I'm not giving you mine anymore."

"What?! No! I'm sorry!"

She latched on to your leg, apologizing about how she hadn't told you what she was going to do but you ignored her. She had to face the consequences of her actions. 

"Sasha, I love you but I'm not changing my mind. Be grateful that I at least covered for you. I could've easily told him that it was you."

"Okay, okay. You're right. I'm grateful that you covered for me. I love you too! I promise it won't happen."

You leaned down and kissed her. You knew her promise was only going to last a couple of days but you were weak. 

"Alright. Alright. I'll keep giving you my desert. Go back to sleep, I just know Levi is going to work us to the bone for what the two of you did. You better have a damn good story about what happened."

"I do! I'll tell you all about it later."

You rolled your eyes and bid her goodnight.