You/Hitch Dreyse - Uncommon Part 2

Annie had a thing about knowing everything about anyone that she was around

Annie had a thing about knowing everything about anyone that she was around. From their darkest secrets to knowing their first soulmate word's. It irritated her that despite being roommates with Hitch and knowing her deepest secret, she didn't have a clue about the first words of her soulmate. With how long it's been since the two of them met, she was beginning to realize that perhaps her deepest darkest secret was the words that were etched on her skin.

She attempted to uncover them while Hitch slept but somehow Hitch always knew when Annie stayed up. In the showers, Annie tried to take a peek but Hitch always took the last stall and finished faster than anyone else. Annie had even gone as far as hiding Hitch's uniform to prevent her from covering up her words but she just ended up stealing a spare uniform from someone else.

Annie was about to give up on figuring out Hitch's secret when you suddenly popped up in her roommates life. The two of you didn't seem to have anything in common so Annie couldn't understand how Hitch suddenly started spending time with you. She thought the two of you had suddenly become partners during your shift but that wasn't the case.

Wanting to get to the bottom of the mystery, Annie manages to corner you one night.

X

"Why the hell is Hitch suddenly interested in you?"

The blonde might be tiny but she scared the hell out of you. You gulped loudly, finding her stare to be unnerving. Hitch had warned you about her roommate but you never took her seriously. There was no reason for you to worry about another soldier as the same rank as you.

"W...we're just friends."

Annie grips the front of your shirt and slams your back against the wall.

"You're lying. Hitch doesn't have any friends. She just tolerates people. Now you can either tell me what you are to my roommate or I can force it out of you."

You quickly close your eyes as she looks like she's about to punch you.

"She's my soulmate!"

Annie stops just as she's about to hit you. If you were Hitch's soulmate then that meant you knew the words that were etched on her skin.

"What were your first words to her?"

"What?"

You frown at her, confused as to why she wanted to know.

"What did she tell you?"

"You have pretty eyes!"

You say quickly before she gets violent again. Hitch had explicitly told you there would be consequences if someone found out about what you told her.

"Liar. What did you really tell her?"

"That's what I told her! I swear!"

"If you know what's good for you, you would tell me."

You weren't sure what to do. Annie was threatening you to tell her and Hitch had warned you if you told anyone. With your life in immediate danger, you hoped Hitch would forgive you.

"....I told her to please rail me."

It was scary to see the serious girl laugh. You had a feeling that you had just made a big mistake. With her distracted, you ran off to your dorm.

X

"(Y/NNNNNNN)"

Hearing Hitch scream your name, you knew Annie had said something. Not wanting to suffer her wrath, you ran out of your room. You knew she wasn't going to have any mercy on you when she had been quite clear about what would happen if you told anyone.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sasha Blouse - Kind

Annie L... - Dare

Sasha Blouse - Mistakes

------------