You/Mikasa Ackerman - Hurt

The one time that Mikasa and Eren weren't with you, was the one time that you managed to get hurt

The one time that Mikasa and Eren weren't with you, was the one time that you managed to get hurt. Before going out to the expedition, you had been assigned to be part of a group with Jean, Sasha and Connie. When Eren and Mikasa heard of this, the started to arguing about needing to have you in their group but none of the sections commanders listened to them. They claimed that it was better to keep you separated so neither of them did anything stupid to save you. No one expected for you to be the stupid one that endangered herself to save Jean from one of the titans that had been coming up behind him.

"Fuck, Mikasa and Eren are going to kill me."

Jean mutters to himself as he watches Sasha and Connie deal with your wound.

"Focus, Jean! We need you to help us stop the bleeding. I'm going to go to search for a medic. You two stay with her."

Connie takes off in his horse to search for the nearest group that had a medic. While Jean confused on stopping the bleeding, Sasha helped you stay conscious.

"...I heard they were going to thank us by serving us meat. I bet it'll taste amazing. I'll even share some with you if you stay awake. Come on, (y/n). This is a pretty big deal, I never share my food with anyone."

You were so damn tired. All you wanted was to go to sleep and you couldn't understand why Sasha wouldn't shut up so she could let you sleep.

"S..sasha?"

"What? I'm right here, (y/n) What do you need?"

"Please...shut up."

"I'm sorry, (y/n), but I can't. I need you to stay awake. Come on, stay awake with me. Just for a little longer and then you can sleep all you want."

They look up when they hear the sound of horses approaching to find Connie followed by a medic, Eren and Mikasa. They gulped when they saw their murderous glare as they got closer. Connie was even paler than he was when he arrived.

"What the hell happened? How could you let her get hurt?!"

Jean steps back as the medic focuses on stopping the bleeding. Mikasa joins Sasha to keep you awake while Eren asks questions about what happened.

"It happened so fast! There was nothing we could've done."

"It was something that you did, wasn't it, Jean?"

Eren pushed him back as he continued to press Jean for answers.

"I didn't do anything! She was the one that saved me!"

At his answer, Eren starts to beat up Jean. Connie tried to help Jean out but Eren threatened him to step back or else he was going to transform and crush the two of them.

"Eren, that's enough. We need to go. She can't be in the field anymore. We have to take her back to headquarters. Sasha, tell Captain Levi that we're heading back with (y/n)."

"Mikasa, he's going to be mad."

"I don't care. (y/n) is injured and she can't stay out in the field anymore. Lets go Eren."

Unable to use the horses to take you back, Eren transformed to carry you in his arms while Mikasa rode besides him with his horse. Jean, Connie and Sasha took off in the opposite direction to inform Levi about what happened.

X

The expedition had been a failure due to Eren being gone and that caused for the two of them to be in big trouble with the higher ups. Neither of them cared as they stuck by your side as you recovered from your injuries.

You wake up on the morning of the 4th day in the medical wing.

"Mikasa? Eren? What happened?"

You try to sit up but it's impossible because of your injuries.

"Keep laying down, you're hurt." Mikasa helps you lay back down again. "You got injured in the expedition so we brought you back."

"Wait does that mean that the expedition was a failure?"

"We just told you that you got hurt and your first focus is about the expedition?"

"I'm sorry but Commander Erwin said that it was important. Please tell me that the two of you didn't do anything irrational because I was hurt."

"It wasn't irrational, (y/n)! You got hurt and we were worried you were going to die."

"Mikasa's right, (y/n). You're more important to us than the expedition. We would make the same choice again if it came down to it."

"A lot of people had already died, Eren! My life is not worth more than the others. The two of you ruined weeks of preparation! And all those lives that were lost were for nothing."

"That's enough! We did what we had to do to save you. You would've died if we hadn't brought you back."

"Mikasa, calm down. She's hurt."

"I'm not going to calm down, Eren. Are you not listening to what she's saying? She's practically telling us that we should've left her to die."

Eren wasn't sure what to say to calm her down. He had never seen her act like this. The only time that came close to it was when they treated to kill him after what happened in Trost.

"Mikasa...."

"Just go get the doctor, Eren." She waits until he leaves before she continues excusing their actions. "I joined the Survey Corps to protect you and Eren. I can't lose you, (y/n). You mean so much to me."

Tears start to form in your eyes as Mikasa starts to cry.

"Mikasa, a lot of people died so that we could com...."

"I don't care! I don't care that they died. We did what we had to do to save you. I love you, (y/n) and I wasn't about to let you die."

Mikasa wanted to tell you exactly how she felt about you but it just wasn't the right time. For now, she was content with the fact that you were alive to live another die. She just hated that you weren't okay with the actions that she had taken. It upset her that you were disappointed in her.

You kept quiet as you watched her cry. You wanted to comfort her but your guilt was making it difficult. You were the reason why the expedition had failed and why the lives that had been lost had been for nothing.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Historia Reiss - Comfort

Mikasa Ackerman - Family

Annie Leonhart - Use

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Crystal

Mikasa Ackerman/Sasha Blouse - Malfunction

------------