1.

Excuse any errors.

Anaya's notes in the mm. 💕

This is something I'm not used to writing about, I did some research prior to writing this chapter  because I wanted it to be a little accurate.

I hope you all enjoy. 
————

                              Omniscient

Omniscient

She was as focused as her mind would allow her to be. Studying was boring to her and she was honestly wanting to just drop out and become a stripper, but she didn't have much confidence for that.

Anya tapped her pen against her chin as she scrolled through her laptop notes until she saw what she needed to study.

She is  majoring in Cognitive Psychology which is basically the study of how the mind actually works, she also wants to help people who are suffering from mental disorders as well so this was right up her alley.

Sitting with her laptop opened she highlighted a few notes in her notebook, it was quiet and she was the only one in the study hall aside from another girl who was listening to music. It was silent until she heard the door open, there was a tall guy with a lighter skin complexion than hers walking in, his eyes scanned the empty room until they landed on her.

They locked eyes for a second before he made his way to a desk near her but he was still a feet away, she glanced over at him and he smirked before focusing on his studies.

It was quiet for a minute and all you could hear was the tapping of the keyboard and pages flipping.

"Excuse me?" He said as she looked over at him.

"I'm sorry I ain't mean to bother you but do you have a pen I could borrow? Mines is out of ink." He chuckled nervously holding up his black pen as she nodded.

"I do actually." She said going into her backpack after a few seconds of searching she handed him a pen as his hand shook a little, maybe he was just nervous or he was new around here.

"Thanks.." He smiled a little. "So what's your name?" He asked waiting for his laptop to start up.

"Anya." She smiled as he nodded. "Nice name." He muttered as he turned to face his computer.

"Thank you."

Something about him was different but she couldn't put her finger on it. She turned to face him but he stared off into space a few seconds before blinking, it was like he didn't realize where he was.

He squinted his eyes and scanned the room before they landed on her, he furrowed his eyebrows and looked her up and down.

"Are you al-"

"Is there a reason why you're staring at me?"

She was a little taken back but his sudden attitude. He had switched to one personality named Jaxon.