43.

Excuse any errors. ❤️
Poor Jax 🥺
———

                                  Jaxon

Jaxon

Opening my eyes I realized I was the one who's stayed fronted. I was a little happy because I wanted to see Anya and little bean, spending time with them was fun for me. It was only 8 in the morning so I laid in bed for a few more seconds before getting up to handle my business and take our morning meds. We had a session with Brianna so I needed to prepare for it, It wasn't anything bad we just wanted to discuss progress since being on our new medications.

I honestly didn't feel like going but of course I couldn't back out since it was 15 minutes until I needed to make my way up there.

Giving Anya and little bean both kisses on their foreheads I got dressed and grabbed my car keys before hearing Anya call my name.

"You're gone?" She mumbled shifting in bed.

"Yeah, I'll be back after therapy."

"Ok be careful." She smiled before yawning.

"I will bae." I said before leaving out the front door. It was weird staying fronted for so long after being away, I get that Lo was trying to keep things together but I like being able to come out and voice my opinions. He wanted to keep us locked away now and I hated it.

Please don't ruin this.

"How would I? You know I always keep it one thousand with Bri." I mumbled responding to Milo as I pulled into the parking lot cutting the engine once I put the vehicle in park.  I waited for him to respond but I didn't hear his voice so I shrugged it off and went inside.

After checking in I was called back by Brianna, sitting on the small couch in front of her I looked around the room.

"Looks like you decorated."

"I did. Do you like it?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's nice."

"How's everything been?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Milo's been trying to keep us locked away, ever since him and Anya got engaged it's like we don't exist anymore.. And the new medicine is helping him keep up locked up."

"How do you feel about it?"

I furrowed my eyebrows before staring down at
my hands. "It pissed me off.. It's like... I don't know.. I don't wanna be away from Anya or little bean but he's keeping me away.."

"Well you have to realize that although you're another part of Milo... Anya and the baby belong to him... So technically Anya isn't your girlfriend and the baby isn't yours... You're only apart of Milo."

"Doesn't feel like that to me.. When I'm around them I feel like I'm the one who's in control.."

"That you are but-"