36.

Time jump because I wanna just get to a certain point.

Excuse any errors.

Anya in the mm. 💕

——————-
September 27th.

                                Omniscient

                                Omniscient

It was as if things were getting worse for Milo, his usage had become more frequent and he'd stop taking his medications all together.

As she brushed her teeth Milo gave her a once over. "What's wrong? Hm? You tired baby girl?"

She nodded her head and continued brushing her teeth, with only a couple days left in her pregnancy she was trying her best not to stress herself out about him.

"Look at me baby." He said as she turned her head to face him, he leaned in to kiss her nose causing her to roll her eyes playfully.

"Are you going to talk to Brianna?" She asked after rinsing out her mouth.

"For what?" He said furrowing his eyebrows at her as she cut off the bathroom light.

"Because it's been over a while since you seen her, that's all and I thought maybe there was something you'd wanna talk to her about."

"Hm?.. Nah I'm cool baby." He chuckled before licking his lips.

Anya let out a shaky breath and sat at the edge of the bed. "Ow." She groaned feeling a contraction.

"What's wrong baby?"

"A contraction. Maybe it's Braxton Hicks.." She said as he grabbed his phone from the dresser. 

"We need to go to the hospital!?"

"No silly, my water didn't break yet." She chuckled as he looked at her briefly before looking at his phone.

"Oh.."

"So...I washed little beans clothes, got the baby bag ready, all I need to do is get our stuff together." She said looking over at him as he rested his chin in his hand staring at her.

"You're so beautiful baby.." He smiled causing her to blush a little.

"You're being so sweet today but I need you to focus." She said as he pulled up his Nike shorts.

"I'm sweet everyday girl." He laughed before pecking her lips a few times.

"Where are you going?" She asked pouting a little.

"A quick drive. I'll be back.. I love you."

"I love you too." She said making her way to the baby's bedroom to clean up. She was nesting and most likely would end up cleaning the entire house.

Once she finished the baby's room and kitchen, Anya made her way to the bathroom, making sure to cover her mouth and nose she sprayed cleaning products she herd something giggling in the toilet.