10.

Chile I smell drama. 🙄

Excuse any errors.

Makayla and Dre in the mm.
——-

                               Omniscient

                               Omniscient

Dre hadn't spoken to Anya the next day and wondered where she was, he assumed that things between her and the girl named Camren were pretty bad. He didn't want to bother her though, he was really just trying to be a friend to her and respected her relationship with Milo.

Sitting in class so someone tapped his shoulder, looking up he was a girl with braids in her hair and a hoodie on at black leggings and black and white checkered vans.

"Hey!" The girl smiled and sat down behind him, he gave her a head nod and went back to his work.

"I came over here since you were all by yourself. I'm Makayla."

"Dre, nice to meet you." He smiled a little.

"Nice meeting you too, sorry I feel like I'm already annoying you." She chuckled as he shook his head.

"Nah you straight shorty. I'm just doing this assignment."

"Where are you from?" She said opening a small bag of fruit snacks, she popped a few into her mouth before giving him the bag.

"New York. You?" He asked getting some of the fruit snacks she offered.

"I'm from California, Oakland to be exact."

"That's dope shorty. Just here for college?"

"Mhm." She nodded. "I'll probably go back to visit over summer break." She shrugged.

"Lemme ask you something."

"Sure."

"You know an Anya?" He asked as she put her finger to her chin for dramatic effect.

"Oh yeah! I know Anya, she's so sweet. We have a class together."

"I wanted to know something, yesterday a girl named Cam said some shit about shorty boyfriend.. I don't know his name but-"

"His names Milo, a lot of people call him weird because he's got some issues.. if you catch my drift." She said pointing to her temple. "But he's cool too."

"Issues?"

"Yeah, I mean it's not my place to say but he has something called DID, here lemme show you." She said typing the information into the search engine, Dre read over some of the information and raised an eyebrow.

"Damn.. that's crazy, he must be going through a lot..She told me that he was out of town-"

"I wouldn't know where he is, but she's really cool and so is Milo, don't change how you feel about being a friend to her or him because of this info."