Wedding Planning / Losses {short]

Excuse any errors❤️. Wedding planners notes in the mm 🥰

33K READS?!? I love y'all and sorry about the wait.
————

                                Anya

Anya

On top is everything that was going on. Milo and I still needed to meet with a wedding planner. With help from his aunt Leslie she set us up with a really nice planner so we were headed there to talk with her.

"You nervous?"

"A little. I just want everything to go right." I said as she wrapped his arm around me.

"It's gonna go right baby." He said kissing my cheek. We ended up bringing little bean with us she was asleep after eating so I was glad, walking into the wedding planners office we sat at a table where they had everything set out like decorations and even pictures of a few cakes to choose from they all looked so good.

Our wedding planners name was Alicia and her assistant Allen also was there to help me with a dress option, I made a mental note to call Leslie and thank her for helping us out.

"Alright you two, let me first say congrats and we are going to make this the most beautiful wedding." She smiled as Milo and I looked at each other, I was so excited to do this.

After discussing the date and color scheme, we talked about food and where everything would be held. We also talked about the brides maids and groomsmen before testing cakes which I glad about because I was hungry.

Milo also called Leslie and Marcus to thank them for all the help and said that he couldn't wait to see them at the wedding.

——

After grabbing something to eat from Tokyo Express we headed home.

"How you feeling mama?"

"I'm good, just excited about the wedding."

"You're really to be Mrs. Stevens huh?" He chuckled as I nodded. "I am."

Once we got home I turned on the TV Music played from it as me and little bean sat on the couch, Milo was in the bathroom washing the stick candy from
his hands he was eating in the car.

"Whats up ma?, you missed me?"

"Hey Jax." I smiled as he gave me a hug and picked up little bean, I was tired and this pregnancy
was kicking my ass. I hoped that Milo and I would be married before the baby came

"Oh shit this is my song." He said as Dancing With A Stranger by Sam Smith played. He was dancing around holding the remote and pretending it was a mic which made me and little bean laugh since I was now holding her in my lap.

"I'm dancing with a stangerrrr." Jaxon sang looking over at as he danced with little bean in his arms as she giggled. We were home from wedding planning and I guess he switched once we go in and settled.

My eyes widened and I started to smile hearing him  sing, I was shocked because he sounded good.

"Come on, come dance with us party pooper." He laughed before kissing little bean on her forehead.

Rubbing my stomach I stood up as we wrapped his arm around me, he was so cute and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Whew ok, I'm tired." I said sitting back down on the couch, suddenly my stomach started hurting. Really bad.

Jaxon say little bean in her playpen with her toes and looked at me. "You ok ?!"

It was hurting so bad I start crying, it felt like a really bad cramp. Going to the bathroom I relieved my bladder as wiped.

I saw blood and little black clots.

"Jaxon!" I as he walked in the bathroom.

"Wha-"  He eyes grew wide but I couldn't really read his expression. He came back with Milo's phone and  called Dre and told them to meet us at the hospital.

Something was wrong.

His leg shook as his hands rubbed together, I could tell he was trying not to switch, Letting out a shaky breath he stood up and paced the room, his eyes stayed on the floor until he heard the door open.

"Anya Briggs?"

I nodded as they had me laying on my back, my legs were open and the doctor was checking me with two nurses around me. Jaxon kept his eyes on them but furrowed his eyebrows when he heard them say something about "Rule it a miscarriage.." I didn't hear anything else after that, I just stared at the wall as a tear fell from my eye. I thought I was dreaming.

Jaxon sniffled and wiped a hand down his face and that's when he switched and I knew exactly who it was.

"Anya.. w-what's going on?.. Why is Jax sad? Why are you crying?"

I looked over at Zane and I knew this was going to crush him, Dre and Makayla stood in the doorway.

"How's the mun- what is it?" Makayla asked but Dre had put two and two together so he walked in and hugged me before taking little bean and Makayla with him.

"Anya... why are you sad?"

I sniffled and wiping my tears a second time. "Zane I need to tell you something ok."

He nodded and scratched his eyebrow before focusing on me. The doctor and nurse had given us a minute alone after I explained that he had DID and had switched.

"This is hard for me to tell you ok, and I know you won't really understand it...I'm losing the baby.."

He tilted his head and smiled.  "No? Little bean is out there."

I sighed and shook my head. "No..I lost munchkin."

He chewed on his bottom lip as his eyes welled up with tears. "It's not fair!" He said slamming his hands on the counter.

"I know, I know. Come here." I said as he hugged me for what felt like an long time, his shoulder hunched up and down as he cried like the small child he was, the hospital send us home but gave me medicine  and said if I felt any more pain to come back. I was 12 weeks and 4 days along.

I asked Dre and Makayla to keep little bean for the night so that I could tell the whole system what had happened.. all of their reactions were the same, crying, asking why, Zane's reaction hurt the most though.

Milo held me close kissing my forehead as he sniffled.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not anyone's fault.."

"I know but..." He started to cry again and I rubbed my hand in his hair and we cried ourselves to sleep but I knew we'd get through this together.

——-
🥺