44.

Excuse any errors. 🤍
—————

                                    Anya

Anya

Folding my arms across my chest I scoffed at Milo's attitude. Let me explain so, earlier today both of our cars had to be taken into the shop for maintenance. Deciding to rent a vehicle I forgot to add Milo as a drive so that he could drive it without me, when I realized I forgot, Enterprise was already closed for the day, now he's upset because he can't drive it. We can't pick up our cars for a few days.

"Lemme ask you something."

I looked up at him whole rocking M'lani to sleep.

"Who's gonna know?"

"That's not to point Lo, please don't argue with me. I forgot and you're making it a bigger issue-"

"Aight so how about you get dressed and we can all go together. How about that since you're so fucking forgetful."

"Watch your mouth Milo." I whisper yelled at him, I didn't like this attitude he was giving me.

Walking over to the bedroom I laid M'lani in her crib before closing the door, leaving it cracked he watched me plop on the couch.

"Why are you so upset?!" I sniffled trying not to cry, there was no reason for him to be mad. I forgot and I made a mistake.

"Man I don't wanna see your crocodile tears so you can suck that shit right up.."

I furrowed my eyebrows as stood up, making my way to the bathroom I opened the medicine cabinet.

"What are you doing?" He asked with an attitude as I rolled my eyes at him holding the bottle in my hand.

"Did you skip?"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah.."

Pouring one pill into my hand I opened his hand and put it in before closing the bottle and putting it back into the cabinet.

"Talk to me when you calm down. Take it." I said bumping him aside as I went into the kitchen. He stood there for a few seconds before I heard the bathroom sink running.

He walked toward me and sat at the island putting his head in his hands. "I'm sorry..."

"You didn't have to do all that, being extra hostile in front of little bean-"

"I said I'm sorry aight." I said opening his arms so I could hug him, giving me a hug he laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're gonna leave me if I let you go." He mumbled as I sighed.

"No I'm not..I just need some air."

He let me go and looked down at the floor, a few seconds later he licked his lips and tucked him bottom lip between his teeth.