23 part1.

Excuse any errors.❤️
Anya in the mm🥰.
I love this song. 🥺🤍
This is a filler by the way.
——-

                                Omniscient

                                Omniscient

Waking up around 9:30 in the morning, Milo got dressed and made his way over to Brianna's office for his morning session before he and Anya went over to Makayla and Dre's to chill for a few hours, they were also planning on going to the mall just to kill some time.

Anya was at home sleeping when he left out, he made sure to plant a kiss on her forehead and whisper "I love you." before leaving.

"Milo.." Brianna called as he stood up from the small couch in the waiting room, giving him a small smile she led him to her office and closed the door behind them.

"Good morning Milo."

"Good Morning Dr. Brianna."

"How are you today?"

"Tired but I'm ok. Yourself?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking..So let's get stated, how has everything been? You're on spring break still correct?" She asked as he nodded sitting up straight in the chair fidgeting with the end of his hoodie.

"Yeah I'm glad but.. I Got into a fight.. I wasn't fighting though Seven was." He said shaking his head. "It was only because this guy was disrespecting Anya and wouldn't take no for an answer so..." He shrugged.

"Oh wow...So Seven isn't as bad after all? He was protecting Anya right? That's a good thing?"

"Yeah he was.. I mean he's as asshole.. I guess that's just how he is."

"How did Anya react to the fight? I'm sure she was scared." Brianna said taking a sip of her water.

"I don't know... We blacked out.. I guess she was upset about it because when we got home she went straight to bed and didn't talk to Seven much."

"I think you should talk to you and find out if it bothered her, She's never seen the violent side of the system so it most likely scared her a little."

Milo sighed and ran a hand down his face. "I'll talk to her later.. Other than that things have been pretty chill, oh I'm out of medication again..." He chuckled a little.

"No problem I'll make sure to write you a new script on your way out. Have you spoken to your aunt recently?"

Milo down at his Nike slides before looking up at Brianna and shook his head. "Nah but she's always been one to just pop up." He chuckled before licking his dry lips.

Milo's aunt Leslie had planned to visit but what he didn't know was when she'd actually show up. She had sent him a text asking when his spring break started. He responded and then stop texting her all together, her recent messages had gone unanswered.