Let's Get Married.

Excuse any errors. ❤️💍
I'm not even gonna lie, I got emotional writing this. I'm sad it's over. 🥺. Y'all want a second book?.
————

                       Omniscient

                       Omniscient

"Today's the day Anya!" Makayla said just excited as she was. She was excited to see her best friend getting married.

"I know, I'm so excited!" She replied with closed eyes as her makeup was being done.

"My babies are about to me married!" Mya said as she and Makayla were already trying to hold back their tears.

All of the girls were in one room and the guys were in the other. Opening the bottle of Champagne Milo poured each of them a glass as they sat back and relaxed while waiting for the rest of their friends and some of Milo's family to show up.

"Man I'm nervous as hell, I'm probably gonna be switching like crazy." He said running one hand through his black low fade.

"Don't be man and we're all used it bro if you gotta switch just do it." Amir chuckled as he scrolled through his phone on the small couch next to Trey.

"Like Nike." Trey chimed in with a chuckle as they all laughed.

"Shut up man." Milo laughed.

Today was their wedding day and there was nervousness on both ends of the bridal party. It wasn't that they were seeing each other for the first time, it was just them becoming one, the thought of them now saying "I do." and growing old together made them both happy, nervous but happy.

"Is M'lani going down the aisle?" Makayla asked before taking a drink of her water, the girls were finishing up the last of their make up.

"Yes, her little dress is so cute. I have the pack and play set up over there she's asleep. You didn't see her?"

"No." She chuckled. "She look cute my pooh butt." She said taking a picture of her sleeping God daughter. "Can I send this to Dre?"

"Yeah go ahead boo." She said  before hearing a knock on the door, motioning for Makayla opened it she smiled seeing Draya.

"Bitchhhh y'all look so pretty!" She squealed hugging Makayla and Mya before making her way over to Anya.

"Thank you!" They said in unison as Anya slipped on her shoes, she hair was still short so all she had to do was her make up, they had decided to take their honeymoon to Hawaii although Dubai was also an option we both decided that, that was too far.

"Anya I brought you a gift." Draya said as Mya, and Makayla took selfies together as she passed her a small Tiffany and co bag.

"Aw thank you!" She said opening the gift bag to see a necklace inside with an angel on it, she gasped as her eyes began to water.