6.

Excuse any errors.

Not too sure if y'all are really feeling this book. I'm gonna keep writing though.

Anya's dorm in the mm. 💕
————

                           Omniscient

                           Omniscient

Milo shook his leg in irritation, it was now Tuesday and he hadn't talked to Anya much over the weekend. On Sunday she went back to the dorms because he asked her to leave, he was finding it hard to express his emotions and it was becoming frustrating to him so to avoid everything he made her leave.

Today was one of those days, he didn't wanna go anywhere or do anything. They didn't even talk in class. Anya was hanging out with her friend Camren while Milo was in therapy.

"So how was your weekend?"

Milo's eyes scanned the room as he slouched in the chair, usually it would be Jax's doing but no one had fronted all day, he was more than annoyed.

"Milo? How was your weekend?" Brianna asked again.

"Fine." He mumbled as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"You seem very bothered today. Did something happen?"

He stared at her intensely.

Yeah. Tell her how stupid we acted. "Shut up." Tell her we kissed Anya, Tell her how you're really feeling. "Shut up, shut up" He mumbled before rubbing his hands down his face.

"I'm just.... Anya and I kissed on Saturday.. I don't even think she meant to do it.. She told me she didn't mean to but I kissed her back."

"How did that make you feel?"

"I don't know but.. Jax didn't like it.. He fronted right after and then everything went left, he didn't wanna talk to her at all, then on Sunday I tried to talk to her but I couldn't... I couldn't express myself."

"Have you tried to talk to her today?"

He shook his head and picking at his hand, he'd usually do it until it broke the skin. It was a coping mechanism.

"Hey, don't do that Milo.."

"She's at the dorms now. I wanna go talk to her.."

"Then go, it'll be fine I think." Brianna said as he sighed.

"No. She probably won't even look my way."

"I think you can do it. Talking will help and you both can get your point across."

He licked his lips feeling more and more frustrated, he was trying not to switch so much, it was becoming more and more rapid.

He looked up at the ceiling and groaned loudly as he put his head in his hands, he rubbed his eyes until he saw shapes. "Fuck!" He said slamming his hands on the arm rest. "Why can't I just communicate like a normal fucking person. I kissed her, yes but why the fuck is it so hard to gotdamn rationalize!?"