4.

Excuse any errors. I didn't proof read.
Milo in the mm. ❤️
———

2 weeks later

2 weeks later.
Omniscient

"Come on, I wanna show you something." Anya said grabbing Milo's hand.

"Where are we going?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows as she walked up the steps to the rooftop of her dorm, when she needed an escape she'd come up here and watch the clouds pass by if it was nice outside.

"You'll see." She smiled as she opened the door to the rooftop, they walked until she found the spot she would normally relax as she laid down.

"Are we even suppose to be up here?"

"It's fine just come lay down." She chuckled seeing how nervous he was.

"Will we get in trouble?" He asked reluctantly as he laid beside her.

"Only if we get caught." She chuckled as he shook his head.

"You're not as innocent as I thought." He mumbled as she pretended to be shocked.

"Yes I am. I honestly just come up here when I wanna get away.." She said watching the clouds move across the sky, it was a little cool outside but the  weather in Dallas wasn't too terrible.

Milo glanced over at at her as she looked at the clouds. "It's too quiet up here."

"Just relax, try to clear your mind. I noticed you haven't been switching as much."

"I have but I haven't been rapid switching, that's what you're normally used to seeing." He said playing with the pocket of his sweatpants.

It was quiet for a minute before Anya spoke. "When I was little... My dad used to yell a lot... that why I was crying a few weeks ago it reminded me of him.."

Milo looked over at her and sat up. "I'm sorry.."

"It's ok, I'm just letting you know what happened.. He used to yell a lot but he never hit me.. At least I don't remember him hitting me...I'm ok now, although I don't really talk to him much or my mom. I'm just on my own... Alone." She said as Milo furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're not alone....At least you're not now."

"Because I have you." She smiled as he licked his lips before scooting closer to her.

"Yeah, you have me and three other people living in my head, never a dull moment." He chuckled.

She sat up and looked over at him. "You're so silly
.. but you're also honestly such a strong person."