50.

Only a few more chapters left guys 🥺. I kinda don't want it to end.

Excuse any errors. ❤️

Anya Anya Anya. whew chile 👀🤪

——-

                       Omniscient

Omniscient

"What do you think about having another baby?"

Anya looked at Milo with widened eyes, she wasn't expecting that question to come out of his mouth. They were currently sitting on the balcony with the sliding door cracked since M'lani was taking a nap, Milo was smoking a little bit of his blunt to calm his nerves he had also taken his medication not too long before that so it was going to end up making him more than his average high.

"Well little bean is almost a year, I always said I wanted my children to be at least a year apart." Anya said as Milo nodded.

"There's no rush though baby, if you'd rather wait until she's 2 or 3 that's fine too." He shrugged not wanting to rush having another child especially since they'd had just graduated college and were looking for jobs that focused on their careers.

"Let's wait until she's 2." Anya smiled before leaning in to peck his lips.

"How's it feel to be back?"

"Good, really good. I missed you two so much."

"Trust me. We both missed you." Anya chuckled as they watched the cars passing by on the highway across from the apartment complex. "That was the cutest this this morning. I had to take a picture." Anya said causing him to chuckle.

"Always taking pictures of me man, I'm gonna start calling you the paparazzi." He said shaking his head.

Earlier in the morning M'lani was crying, Scooping her up into his arms Milo smiled as she touched his cheeks. Anya couldn't help but to get a picture an change it to her wallpaper.

"She missed you, it was like she knew you weren't around."

"My baby girl smart."

"She really is, I bet you're gonna be hungry after you smoke."

"I already am. I kinda want spaghetti but I'll only eat it if you cook it." He said lifting his eyebrows at her.

"Do you want Chorizo in it too?"  She said slipping on her slide before standing up.

"I do, but come here." He said opening his arms, she was now straddling him with her head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you big baby."

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I love you too daddy."

"Oh so I'm daddy now?"