34.

Excuse any errors 🥰

Time jump because why not. 😉

Soooooooo I'm kinda bad at keeping up with months when it comes to pregnant characters so please please don't correct me if the month of her pregnancy is wrong all I know it "push that baby out." after 8 months lmaoooo I'm just trying to give y'all some happiness. 😂😂😂💀

Team girl or Team boy ?

———-
Anya.

                            6 months pregnant

6 months pregnant

Today was the day that we'd find out the gender of our baby, and since we were finding it out I decided that we'd go out to dinner only because I didn't want a huge gathering at the house since we just moved the rest of our stuff to our new place. Although it was just a bigger apartment on the same complex it had more space, an extra room, a bigger kitchen, basically the works, I was excited and so was Milo.

He also decided to invite his aunt Leslie and her boyfriend Marcus which was fine with me. With two months left in my pregnancy I felt like a whale, my feet hurt and sometimes swelled up really bad, I missed my old body. I was glad that we were on summer break still because I was having the baby at the end of September the 29th the be exact.

"You good bae?" Jaxon was the one who fronted this morning, he was all over me right now but I didn't mind though because his love language was physical touch.

"Yeah, I'm just excited for today." I said as he smiled a little.

"Me too.. You're gonna let Makayla and Dre be the ones to reveal it still?"

I sat up in bed before stretching. "That's the plan, I mean I was gonna let Leslie do it but she's not around much except for today so-"

"Nah." He said waving me off. "Let D and Kayla do it. I trust them more."

"You? Trusting people? That's new to me." I looked over at him a busted out laughing at his stale expression and sleepy eyes.

"I said I trust them.. I don't trust people in general.. I'm cool on that."

"You trusted me."

"That different, you showed us that you could be trusted, people are quick to stab you in the back when you're loyal to them." He scoffed before getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom to handle his business.

"These hoe ain't loyal."

"Nah, they ain't."

I could hear him laughing as I got up from the bed. "Jax I gotta use it. Your child is on my bladder." I said he opened the door.