18.

Excuse any errors.
Milo's outfit in the mm. 😍
———-

                                   Milo

Milo

"I'm scared Brianna.. Like really scared." I said rubbing my hands together. I was in another session this week because I just wanted to get this off my chest.

"Why though? Do you think you aren't going to be a good father?" She asked me as I nodded my head.

"Mentally, I don't think I can do it... What if I have a breakdown while the baby is crying and I lose it or something. I'm scared shitless.."

Brianna nodded her head as if she actually understood the headspace I was in, I doubt she even understood.

"Milo, would you like me to be honest with you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her not sure where she was going with this. "I guess. I mean I wouldn't want you to lie to me." I chuckled as she smiled a little before fixing her glasses.

"I think you carry a lot of self doubt..regardless of your mental state I think you'll be a good father and so will Anya."

"I don't think it's a matter of self doubt. I'm just scared of passing these illnesses now to my son or daughter and I don't think I could live with myself it that happened."

"You can't really be upset with yourself about that Milo, it's genetics..."

"I don't think you understand-"

"Well explain it to me Milo, I'm here to listen and understand.."

I looked down at the floor before I shifted in my seat  before looking up at her

I looked down at the floor before I shifted in my seat  before looking up at her. "I got this shit from my mother, all of my mental illnesses came from her side of the family besides DID I developed that of course due to the trauma."

"Wow, what mental illnesses did your mother struggle with before her and your fathers passing?"

"PTSD and Bipolar Disorder.. the PTSD came from a lot of stuff...She was also diagnosed with Paranoia at some point." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Now that I think about it some of the trauma I suffered from was by her hands and my grandparents...my nana specifically." I said becoming automatically angry thinking of her.