32.

Excuse any errors. ❤️

This is the last new character 🤪.
————-

                                      Jaxon

Jaxon

I found it weird that Milo didn't wanna deal with this anymore, everyday we woke up for the past 3 weeks either myself or Sai were the ones who fronted, maybe he was really nervous about being in this place.

To be honest I was really just ready to bust out this mother fucker. After being in isolation for those 3 days I was finally back with the other nuts in here, sitting by the window I sketched on some paper before hearing footsteps, I knew by the way her heels clicked against the floor it was Brianna.

"Hey Jax." She said with a smile. "It's time for our session."

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed, slipping on my slides with no socks I really wanted to just opt out of a shirt as well but it's freezing in this bitch so I put on a long sleeved one and followed behind her. Once we got to the office she used for the sessions I sat in the chair in front of her desk.

"So good afternoon first off, how are you feeling?"

"I feel the same way I do every time you ask me. Ready to leave."

"Well I understand you're ready to leave..Have you been sleeping? Eating?"

I nodded my head and licked my dry lips. "I've been eating fine but sleeping? not so much.. I mean I sleep for about 3 hours then I get up and draw. Unfortunately I'm out of pages in the sketchbook y'all gave me so there's that." I shrugged before slouching in the chair.

"Oh! Before I forget I got you something." She said standing up and digging through a bag she had. Pulling out to big sketchbooks she handed them to me.

"Oh shit. You ain't have to do this."I was honestly shocked that she didn't though about doing this, I appreciated it though.

"I just thought you needed something to help you pass the time here."

"Well thanks." I said sitting the books on the small coffee table.

"No problem, now about nightmares you have been having, can you explain those to me?"

"It's basically the same thing over and over. It's either Milo hurting himself or he hurts Anya... Speaking of.... Can she come visit again? I know the first time it was because the nurse felt sorry for her but they didn't even let her stay long." I said furrowing my eyebrows in agitation.