Break up. Make up. {short}

Excuse any errors.
Welp.. 🥺
—-——

                               Omniscient Walking into the house after a long day at work Milo was greete by Anya with a hug and kiss

                               Omniscient

Walking into the house after a long day at work Milo was greete by Anya with a hug and kiss. She rubbed her now showing baby bump and smiled, just like he said they had gotten pregnant with a baby,The sun was setting and the humidity in the air signaled that it was soon to be another warm summer night.

"I missed you." She said holding him close.

"I missed you too."  He said leaning down to kiss her stomach.

"How's the little guy?"

"Good. making me hungry all the time." She laughed before he kissed her again.

"It's suppose to be that way." He laughed.

"Go shower I'm gonna get dinner started." She said as he turned away to head toward the bathroom, he turned around to face her.

"You know I love ya'll right?" He said referring to Anya and their unborn baby boy.

"Of course I do baby." She said as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm gonna go freshen up." He mumble turning around and walking away.

He cut on the water letting the bathtub fill up as he stripped out of his clothes. Standing in front of the mirror in his boxers he didn't recognize himself, he had bags under his eyes and his hands shook. Reaching for the medicine cabinet his bottle of pills fell into the sink and they all went down the drain.

He felt anxious and stress had been building over time.

"No no no!" He said hitting his hand against his head. "I needed those." He muttered before locking the door behind him, leaning against the sink he put his head down before looking up into the mirror.

"Just do it!" That was Seven taunting him again.

"Leave me alone Seven."

"You know I can't do that." His voice laughed loudly in his head. "Just get it over with."

He looked over at the bathtub that was almost filled to the brim, cutting off the water he sat in it before laying back and closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." He mumbled as he submerged himself under the water.

Anya cut off the stove before she inched closer the the bathroom door, it was silent in the house and she noticed that Milo still wasn't out of the bathroom yet.