16.

Excuse any errors.
Zane's silly expression 🥺💙
————-

                        Omniscient

                        Omniscient

Sitting in Brianna's office Milo wiped his hands against his pant legs.

"Are you nervous?" She asked as he looked up at her.

"No I'm just tired." He muttered staring down at his hands.

"Milo?"

"Hm?" He said chewing on his bottom lip.

"Can you tell me how your week has been?" She asked putting on her glasses and grabbing her notepad as she normally would.

He sighed and looked up at her. "Hectic. I had a final, Anya hasn't been feeling well and I don't know what's wrong... We broke up a few weeks ago but now we're back together." He smiled a little but it soon faded with worry lines on his forehead.

"Wow.. Ok, let's start with your final. How do you think it went?" She asked as he grabbed the bottle of water from the table and took a sip.

"Good I guess." He shrugged. "Not really my main focus right now."

What if she's pregnant man. The fuck do we know about raising a baby?

Relax. We'll be good parents.

"Shut up." He mumbled to his inner voices at they tainted him.

"What's going on with you and Anya?"

His leg began to shake vigorously as he ran a hand down his face. "I didn't talk to her for 3 weeks.. I don't wanna talk about this.." He said covering his ears and starting a steadily rocking motion.

Brianna sighed and got up from her chair to sit beside him.

"Hey.. Milo, take your time ok?" She said rubbing his shoulder, living his head up his eyes landed on Brianna and he smiled a little.

"Hey Brianna! It's Zane. Can I give you a hug?"

"Of course you can." She chuckled as he hugged her before she went back to her seat.

"I'm sorry, Milo didn't want to talk so I decided to take over for a while. I hope that's ok with you." He said with a smile.

"That's fine." She said fixing her glasses. "So, Milo and I were discussing a few things about him and Anya, can you tell me what you know?"

Zane nodded his head and grabbed a magazine from the table. "You mind?"

"Not at all, as long as we can continue our conversation." She said taking a sip of her water.

"Ok, so Milo broke up with Anya maybe three weeks ago, it's was only because we had been feeling stress and couldn't really deal and... Someone new came into the system...Seven."

"Seven?"

"Yeah, he's mean.. I thought Atlas was bad but he's really the worst. He.. He made us take drugs.."

"What kind of drugs Zane?" She asked now curious.

"Cocaine...We didn't want to but he was controlling our body and we knew it was wrong." He said looking down at his Nike slides.

"We're you guys on medication during that time?"

"No, I mean.. When we smoked weed yes, but not during the cocaine."

"Thank you for letting me know, how did Anya feel after you guys got back together?"

Zane smiled showing off his dimples. "She was happy, although she cried Milo made it up to her."

Brianna wrote the last bit of her notes down before filling out his prescription. "Well that's good I'm glad things seem to be getting back to normal.. Any nightmares?"

He shook his head before yawning. "Nope, things are good right now. I'm still the life of the party." He laughed before stretching.

"That's great too, seems like this session went really well." Brianna smiled before handing him his prescription, he stood up and brushed off his sweatpants before taking the paper from her.

"Thanks for letting me talk it out with you." Zane smiled before letting himself out.

Let me out nigga.

"No Seven... You've caused enough trouble." Zane said starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot, he had only been driving for a few minutes before he started to lose focus.

I said let me out!

"No Seven...Please...." He mumbled as his vision began to blur causing him to pull over, putting the car in park he rubbed his eyes before beginning  to disassociate, he hoped that seven didn't front.

No one came forward so he ended up driving home, once he was inside the house he noticed that Anya was asleep on the couch. He noticed that she had her hand over her stomach and furrowed his eyebrows.

Maybe she has a stomach ache. "There you are Jax." he mumbled to himself, feeling the urge to pee he headed to the bathroom to relieve his bladder, once he was finished he washed his hands and noticed an empty pregnancy test box sitting on the counter.

"Huh?"

Leaning down he grabbed the test out of the trash can and his eyes widened at the results, he swallowed down hard before tossing the box and the test where he originally found them.

———-
A few hours later.

Anya popped a  fry into her mouth as she and Milo watched Are You The One on MTV. After she woke from her nap Zane had made her a bowl of soup and crackers which made her feel a little better.

"You like this show?"

"I love it, it's so good." She laughed a little as Milos facial expression read irritated because he couldn't understand the game show. She chewed on her bottom lip before muting the commercial.

"Milo, I have to tell you something." She said as he stood up.

"Hold that thought. I really gotta use the bathroom." He chuckled as she sat Indian style on the couch playing with her fingers.

Furrowing his eyebrows he stared the test thinking his  eyes were playing tricks on him, grabbing the test he walked back into the living room.

"Anya?"

"Yes?" She said looking over at him, the color drained from her face as her eyes grew wide.

"You're pregnant?"

———
This is a filler 🤯. I was falling asleep while writing  this 😔