12.

Excuse any errors. ❤️ Milo in the mm. 😍

I felt like this song fit for the therapy session and after.

This chapter contains some drug use. TW ⚠️
————
March.                

                                 Omniscient

                                 Omniscient

Walking around Walmart Jaxon grabbed a bottle of laundry detergent. It was now March and everyone was finishing up their final exams before their break, after class they decided to go run some errands while it was still day light out.

"Did you need anything bae?" He said wrapped his arms around her waist as they walked over to the grocery section for milk, eggs and whatever else they needed.

"I think we need more water." She said wiggling out of his hold, she took the cart to the water section and grabbed the container of water.

She then put the box into the shopping cart before making her way over to there Jaxon was.

She watched him from away as he grabbed the lactose free milk since whole milk made his stomach hurt. He noticed her approaching him and smirked.

"It wasn't too heavy was it?" He asked walking over to the section of eggs and bagels.

"No it wasn't too heavy." She chuckled flexing her arms. "See my muscles." He laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah I see them bae." He said chewing on his bottom lip. "What did you want to cook for dinner tonight?"

Anya shrugged and took the container of eggs away from him before opening them.

"What are you doing ma?" He chuckled pushing the cart to the side so that an old couple could get by.

"You don't check your eggs before you buy them?"

"I mean I'm not usually the one that buys groceries." He chuckled as she smiled a little.

"Oh well, I usually do just to make sure they don't have cracks in them." She said before grabbing a bag of chips and cheese sauce.

After placing the other items into the cart they went down a few more aisles and it felt as if it was becoming crowded suddenly. Anya looked over to see Jax leaning against the shopping cart.

"Hey. You ok?" She asked noticing he was playing with the end of his hoodie, she pulled him to the side and gave him eye contact.