53.

Excuse any errors. ❤️
Felt like this song fit.
Queen Anya in the mm 🥺🥰
————-

                                   Anya

Anya.

"You sure?" I heard him say as I sat at the edge of the bed, I looked over at him and shrugged he was taking off his shirt and tossing it into the laundry hamper.

"I don't know. I'm just asking because I felt sick and have been throwing up."

He leaned down to my level and cupped my face with his hands. "We're gonna be straight, have you taken a test?"

"I'm too nervous to take it but I know my body, I felt the same way when I was pregnant with little bean." I said as he grabbed his car keys, throwing on a windbreaker and  no shirt on he kissed me on the lips before heading toward the door.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go get you a test." He said as he headed for the door, I laid across the bed and looked over at little bean. Was I ready for another baby? I don't know. We talked about this a few weeks go, she hadn't reached her terrible twos yet and I'm not even working. If I am pregnant I'm probably gonna get a job at Walmart or something because I don't want Milo to have to pay for everything with his checks from the benifits he was getting that was his money. Even though he said he'd use some of it to help but still.

I felt like I was laying there in the bed forever before hearing the door open, I sat up and he followed me to the bathroom. My heart was already racing and I haven't even pissed on the stick yet.

"You ready?" He said as I nodded sitting down on the toilet with my leggings at my ankles. He opened the box and passed me a test before chewing on his bottom lip. I guess he felt my nervousness because he sat on the sink and looked over at me as I peed on the stick before I flipped it over so I couldn't see it.

"How are we gonna take care of two children under two? I'm still looking for work and-"

"Hey, relax. It's gonna be fine ok?" He said hopping down from the sink, He walked over to me and leaned down to take the test from my hand, he kept it flipped over before sitting back on the sink. We sat in silence for a few seconds, it wasn't super uncomfortable but the thunder started to rumble and I hoped it wouldn't wake up little bean.

Clearing his throat I looked up from staring down at my feet.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Those two minutes felt like a lifetime to the both of us, I watched him as he flipped the text over and looked over at me swallowing down, he blinked a few times before tucking his lips in and look at me once more.

"What does it say?" I said letting out a shaky breath.

"You're pregnant baby. It's a blazing positive.." He said before standing up and showing me the 2 pink lines on the test as I started crying. I stood up and washed my hands after pulling up my leggings and flushing. He engulfed me into a hug and I cried in his arms. I wasn't mad but I was scared because I thought I'd be farther ahead as far as a job goes. I had a lot of thoughts going on in my head.