60.

Excuse any errors. The first part of chapter is going to focus on one of Milo's alters that doesn't come out much..

52K reads guys and we are number#4 for Christopherbrown! Thank you so much!

Anya in the mm 💕
Only a few chapters left guys 🥺🥺
———
3 weeks later.

Omniscient

Omniscient

Milo had a therapy session while Anya and M'lani were at home, it was mid morning and they were asleep when he left. Rubbing hands together he waited for his name to be called. He was nervous because it had been a while since he had a session, also Brianna had been on vacation with family so she wanted all the details on things she'd missed while being away.

Relax man. Everything's fine.

Yeah chill out Lo.

Can we go get a smoothie?

"Oh my God." He mumbled before letting out a breath, he saw Brianna open the door and smile before calling him to her office.

"It's good to see you Milo." Brianna smiled fixing her glasses before grabbing her notepad as he sat on the couch.

"Good to see you too Bri. How was your vacation?" He asked sitting on the small couch across from her.

"It's was pretty good, I got sunburnt on the last day though." She chuckled a little. "How's everything been?"

"Well.. Little beans birthday party was pretty successful." He smiled thinking about his little girl.

"That's great! Anything else? How are Anya and M'lani?"

"They're  good, Anya is getting back to her normal self after we lost the baby." He mumbled looking up at her.

"Wow. I'm sorry to hear that, you've gotta let yourself greave If you don't you'll bottle up your pain and it'll come out in anger, that could also cause you to lash out. Have you had a chance to tell her how it effected you?" Brianna asked as he shook his head and let her words sink in.

"I just...I don't know what happened... She-she was fine one minute and the next she was bleeding."

"We're you the one who was around at the time?" Brianna asked.

"No. Jaxon was, they were dancing around just having fun but then her stomach started hurting and-" He paused getting choked up.

"It's alright, take your time.." She said handing him a tissue box.

"And that's when she started bleeding... I.. I don't wanna talk about this."

"We don't have to discuss it now, I just don't want you to hold that in. Is Anya ok now?"