M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}

Excuse any errors💕
The birthday decorations are so cute 🥺💕
Y'all favorite person is back.
———-

                              Zane

         Zane.

Today is little beans special day! I was happy when I fronted this morning because I get to spend the whole day with her.

"Da da."

"Little bean! Happy birthday best friend!" I cooed getting out of bed, I went to handle my hygiene first because I really had to use it. After I washing and drying my hands I scooped her into my arms and gave her lots of kisses causing her to giggle.

"Mommy got you so much Cocomelon stuff! You wanna- oh wait you can't see it till later, are you hungry?"

She laid her head on my shoulder and chewed on her fingers.

"Anya..wake up. It's little beans birthday!". I whispered lightly shaking her awake.

"Zane it's 7 in the morning.. Go back to sleep."

"I can't, I can't leave little bean to fed for herself, she's only a baby." 

She chuckled as little bean leaned down to lay on Anya. I was gonna cook them food but Milo said I couldn't use the stove anymore cause once I burnt a toasted strudel.

"Hi my baby girl! Happy birthday!"

I smiled seeing her and Anya play, they were both my best friends and I loved them so much.

Once Anya was awake we all ate breakfast and I helped her change little beans diaper which smelt like poop, she was laughing because I was making face.

I also helped her set up for the party which was going to be starting at 1pm, I was now laying across the couch watching Cocomelon with little bean.

"See, that's what your party's gonna be like, all the decorations, ohh! And candy but you can't have any candy since you're still a baby." I shrugged making silly faces as she laughed.

Today was going to be a good day.

——-
1pm

Everyone that was invited showed up, Makayla invited some friends of hers that have babies so it was full of people. I was sitting in the chair outside eating a hamburger before Makayla came to give me a hug.

"Hi Zane!"

"How'd you'd know it was me Makayla?"

She laughed as opened up her bottle of water. "Just a lucky guess, are you gonna get in the pool with little bean?"

"We have a pool?!" My mouth dropped. I loved swimming.

"Yeah, Milo got a water slide too, It's a big one come look." She said taking my hand and leading me to the big water slide. I guess grown ups could be on it with their babies because it was inflatable ? I think that's the word.