7.

Excuse any errors.

Anya in the mm ❤️

👀 enjoyyyyy 🥵
————

                         Omniscient

Omniscient

Anya and Camren finished up their workout in the schools fitness center, after jogging on the treadmill and working on their abs they sat on the benches to take a break, Milo was at the library studying but once he'd finished he make his way over to meet up with them.

"So how has everything been? It feels like we haven't talked in a while." Anya asked taking a sip of her gatorade while Cam fixed her t-shirt.

"I know right but everything's good. My granny is getting better and my parents are fine. I'm just glad to be back at school and caught up with class. I missed you bestie."

Camren and Anya were in the same Major so Anya helped her get caught up with what they were studying.

"I missed you too!" Anya smiled before sitting down on the floor to do one last stretching exercise.

"So how did you meet Milo? He's kinda cute."

"We met in study hall a couple weeks ago, now that I think about it, it was adorable how he approached me. He sat a few feet away from me and was looking at me, Then he asked for a pen and then we started chatting."

"That's cool I guess.. Is he new here?...he's different." She shrugged and Anya looked at her. She was a little confused about where all this attitude Cam was giving her was coming from, was she jealous that she had a new friend?

"Yes, he is different but he's still a good guy. No need to judge."

"I mean when I went up to him he acted like he didn't recognize me at the café this morning, then he was like talking to himself.. it's no for me sis I'm just saying." She laughed as Anya scoffed.

Anya stale faced her and got up from the floor. "Bye Cam I'm not doing this with you today. You're judging him and you don't know his situation nor do you know why he acts the way that he does.." She was becoming irritated with Cam's sudden disliking toward Milo.

"Yaya I'm not judging...I'm just saying he's different that's all and I'm curious."

"If you wanna know something, ask him."

Camren rolled her eyes as they went to their dorm hall.  "Fine then I will, he's right there." She said pointing toward Anya's room door.

"Hey Anya, Camren." He smiled as Anya kissed him on the cheek.

"How was study hall?"

"Straight. I got a lot of stuff done though." He smiled a little before looking down the hallway at some guys roughhousing.