Home Sweet Home. {short}

Excuse any errors ❤️

Milo in the mm. 😍

Really quick how are you guys feeling about this book?
————-

Really quick how are you guys feeling about this book?  ————-

                                 Omniscient

As Mya and Makayla set up the balloons, Anya and Draya made sure the food was set up.

"What time will he be here shorty?" Dre asked carrying a case of water into the house along with Amir and Trey who carried small cartons of Sprite and Cherry coke.

"Around 3:30pm it's now..." She paused looking at the time. "3:00 now so we have a few minutes." She said as she grabbed the stack of paper plates and red plastic cups.

Deep down she was excited to see him but her thoughts always drifted back to what happened a few days ago. She had forgiven him but the "What if he doesn't like me like he says he does." crept it's way into her mind. She knew he loved her, he cherished her but the self doubt was making her think otherwise.

"Anya you ok?" Trey asked as she nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm ok. Just ready for Lo to come home." She smiled before hearing a knock on the door, licking her dry lips she smiled and went to the front door.

"Home sweet home baby!" She smiled giving him a kiss on the lips before moving aside to let him in the house.

"Good to see you again bro!" Dre said dapping him up and giving him a hug.

"Good to be back. I miss y'all."

"We missed you too." They all said at once before laughing.

"We decorated and got your favorite food delivered from Vinnies, there's alfredo and some other stuff set up." Anya said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Damn, I appreciate all of y'all for real." He said before twisting his lips to the side.

"Aw shit this nigga about to cry." Amir said as he pushed him playfully.

"Nah, I'm just really appreciative of you guys.. Y'all really helped me and Anya get through this.."

"We got you nigga, we're a family no matter what." Dre said as everyone nodded in agreeing.

Sitting down at the table Milo said a prayer before they started to eat, once they were finished they played some music and just relaxed after the house.

Milo and Anya made eye contact a few times and before for got up and went to the bedroom, coming back with a small wrapped box she sat in it his lap.

"What's this baby?"

"You'll see, just open it." She smiled as Mya got up to get another slice of pizza and bring Trey a napkin.

Opening the small box his eyes widened at the diamond watch.