56.

Excuse any errors. 🤍
Milo holding little beans new diaper bag in the mm 😂😍
I'm not even gonna say anything y'all enjoy 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤪🤪🤪🤪😉😉
————-

 🤍Milo holding little beans new diaper bag in the mm 😂😍I'm not even gonna say anything y'all enjoy 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤪🤪🤪🤪😉😉————-

                                    Anya.
"Anya Noelle Briggs."

"No you did not call me by my government. Milo Jabari Stevens."

I could hear him laughing in the bedroom while I was in the kitchen, I was getting ready to cook breakfast for us. I wanted to go out but the rain had already started so I decided to just have breakfast at home. Makayla and Dre were in New York visiting Dre's family for a few days so they weren't in town. I also had an ultrasound appointment at 1 this afternoon.

"Come here baby. Pleasssse?"

I rolled my eyes playfully and made my way into the bedroom, he was in the bathroom looking in the mirror at a pimple on his chin. He usually never broke out so he was annoyed.

"Can you pop this for me?"

"You called me in here for that?...Bye-" I said pretending to leave out of the bathroom.

"Come on, seriously. I wanna get this finished before little bean wakes up."

"Fine." I chuckled as he grabbed me by my waist kissing my lips softly.

"Minty." I said as he chuckled. "You want it to be stinky?" He laughed at the face I was giving him.

"Ew no." I said as we shared a laugh. We couldn't be too loud since little bean was still sleeping.

Turning his head so that I could see I used my nails to pop the pimple.

"Ouch. Damn." He hissed making a face.

"Hold still. I'm almost done."

"You ready for the appointment this afternoon?" He said looking at me through the mirror.

"I actually am, wanna see my munchkin."

He smiled as I kissed his cheek before washing my hands, I felt his hands around my waist then he smacked my ass.

"Fine ass wife I got here."

"Period. Finest one you'll ever have."

"Shit, can't argue with you on that." He chuckled turning me around and sitting me on the sink. He held my chin in his hand and kissed me softly on the lips then neck.

"What's with you this morning?"

"I'm horny as hell, plus I just wanna show you some more affection." He said as I blushed.