21.

Excuse any errors.

Anya in the mm💕

Have joy because this is descriptive 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
———

Have joy because this is descriptive 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵———

                                         Anya

"Do you guys have strawberry milk?" I asked the cashier in the café before hearing Milo chuckle behind me.

"You're addicted at this point." He said as I finished ordering us some lunch at the café. We were back in classes and everyone was asking questions about what happened and were making sure we were alright, which was fine but I was kind of tired of answering the same questions in every class. The only ones that knew about the pregnancy were Makayla and Dre. I wanted to keep it that way.

"Let me get a 4 piece tender no seasoning on the fries and an orange Fanta please." Milo said as I grabbed my tray and moved to the side, once he got his food we found a table by the window and sat down, I knew I was starving because my stomach started to hurt and  pregnant hungry is a different type of hungry.

I shook up my strawberry milk before opened it and took a sip. "Mmm, I'm addicted to this only because I'm pregnant, I never liked milk before."

"You didn't? You had an Oreo milkshake at Guy's diner that one time." He laughed before I threw a fry at him.

"Ok and? I can have milkshakes and not like milk Lolo." I laughed a little as he put the fry onto his used napkin.

I looked out the window as a few of the other students walked by before Milo grabbed my hand to get my attention.

"Lemme ask you something." He said as his face turned red.

"Why is your face red?" I asked confused.

He leaned in a little and whispered. "Can pregnant woman have sex?"

"Milo." I laughed. "Yes, they can." When I said that his face lit up.

"Oh thank God, I'm horny as hell I'm sorry.." He said lowly before chuckling a little embarrassed but I didn't mind it at all, I kinda already knew he was because when he's in the mood his body feels really warm which is weird but hey I'll fix it for him.

"Don't be embarrassed it's normal all you had to do was ask. I would have given you that slip n slide 3000." I laughed out loud as his eyes grew wide.

He blinked a few times before the redness in his face went away, at this point I was leaning against the window laughing.

"Relax baby. I'm only kidding." I raised my eyebrows twice before we both laughed.

"My baby a freak out here. I have created a monster." He shook his head at me before licking his lips and finishing up his food.

"You want this last chicken tender baby?" He asked pushing his basket to me. I nodded and grabbed the chicken tender before dipping it into my ketchup and mayo which was honestly really good.