54.

Excuse any errors  ❤️

Oh I forgot M'lani's name is pronounced ( Ma-Lani)
———-

Oh I forgot M'lani's name is pronounced ( Ma-Lani) ———-                            

                         Omniscient

Sitting on the couch watching Cocomelon with little bean. Zane ate green grapes and focused on
the TV with her, Anya had gone to the store before he fronted so now he was alone hoping she wouldn't cry.

"Little bean, I'm gonna have to put you in the crib so I can go pee so don't cry ok?" He said as she giggled at the silly face he made at her.

Picking her up he carried her to the bedroom and sat her in the crib but she started whining.

"Hang on, I'll be back. I really gotta go pee ok?"

He quickly went to use the bathroom and washed his hands before picking her up. "Shh, please don't cry. I'm here. Let's go finish watching Cocomelon."

Sitting down on the couch he patted her back but she kept crying.

"What's wrong?" He said poking out his bottom lip, he sighed suddenly feeling worried.

"Where's Anya?"  He mumbled grabbing Milo's phone, going to her contact it went to voicemail.

Hey it's Anya, leave a message. Beep.

Ummm Anya.. It's Zane. Little bean won't stop crying and ... I don't know what to do. Please come home. Ok Bye.

"Mommy will be home soon ok? Just stop crying. What if I give you a popsicle... Wait you can't eat that... Ok, Ok, Ok, what if I sing to you.... This is making me nervous."

Feeling anxious he stood up and held her in his hard. "Ok Zane. You're fine. Little bean is fine. She's just crabby."

She doesn't like you.

Shaking his head he tried to drown out the bad thoughts.

"Let's lay down instead." He said laying down on the couch, sitting her up on his stomach she chewed on her fingers leaving slobber on him.  Hearing the door open he sat up to see Anya.

"Anya you're home!" He smiled handing little bean to her before plopping on the couch. "I heard your voicemail so I came home to make sure you two were ok."

"I'm ok now, I have a question."

"Sure." She smiled as he walked into the kitchen, Anya placed little bean down in front of her toys to play.

"So Jax said you're pregnant.. Is it his baby?"

"Huh? No It's Milo's baby-"

"Why? He already has a baby and Jax said-"

"It doesn't work like that."

"How come?" He folded his arms and furrowed his eyebrows, she sighed and closed the refrigerator door.