24.

Excuse any errors.

Since you guys missed Zane soo much here ya go. 🥰🥰🥰.

———

                                   Zane

                                   Zane

Sitting in the food court at the mall, I dug right into my Chinese food, I was hungry and was waiting for Anya and aunt Leslie to finish up with their shopping, she brought me a few things but I told her not to spend a lot of money on me after getting that new car for us. I didn't even want her to buy it but she's always been one to spoil us since she didn't have any children of her own..

I ended up ordering Mr. Chang's only because it's my favorite although I really wanted some pizza, twirling my fork into my noodles I scanned the large area until my eyes landed on Anya who was carrying a bag of baby clothes.

"Hi Anya!" I said standing up to give her a hug.

"Hey Zane!" She smiled as she sat beside me putting her bag on the table.

"How'd you know it was me?" I chuckled biting into my orange chicken as she moved my plate to her side of the table and grabbed my fork.

"Sorry I want some chicken and I always know it's you Zane, you've been here the whole time?"

"Well I just fronted and I was hungry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you guys." I said poking out my bottom lip.

Anya laughed a little before kissing my lips. "It's ok, did you like the stuff your aunt got you?" She asked before wiping her mouth with a napkin and standing up.

"Yeah I did. She's nice.. I like her." I smiled as she made her way to our table.

"Hey Milo." Aunt Leslie said sitting beside me. I looked up at her and gave me a small smile, I didn't want to sound mean but I had to correct her.

"Can you call me Zane for now? I'm sorry I switched and-"

"Oh my mistake Zane I'm sorry. I'm still getting used to this, I had been doing research as well. How's your food? I think I'm going to get that." She chuckled looking for Anya who was walking toward Mr. Chang's.

"It's good, Anya went to get her some, she's over there." I said pointing toward the line she was standing in.

"Oh okay, well I'll b right back then." She smiled before kissing my forehead and making her way over to Anya, they were making small talk and laughing which I was happy about. It made me feel happy that they were getting along I'm not sure why Milo was so nervous about her coming to visit.

Once they had gotten their food we sat our bags on the floor underneath our table and ate.

"Wow, this is good babe." Anya said rubbing her stomach which made me chuckle. She's so pretty, I'm hoping for a baby girl. I know she'll be just as beautiful as her mom.