55.

Another one. lol
Excuse any errors. 🤍
Anya's new hair in the mm 😍
—-

 🤍Anya's new hair in the mm 😍—-

Anya.

Milo and I were currently at the mall getting little bean's ears pierced. After paying for the adorable studs and getting set up I sat in the chair and cross her little arms so she wouldn't move too much.

I also treated myself to a new look by cutting my hair earlier this morning while Milo was home with little bean. When got home he was shocked but he loved it, Zane thought I looked like a pixie, but Jax still wasn't fronting I missed him coming around of course just like I would if any of the other alters were upset but I decided to just let him be until he was ready to come around again I guess.

"Ok mom, are you ready?"

I nodded and they put the earring gun to her little ear, she was already whining which caused me to look up at Milo who was recording.

"1,2,3." The girl said as they pierced her ear, she cried so loud and I felt bad so I gave her kisses.

"My little princess." Milo said opening his arms to take her from me.

"She's so adorable." The girl who's name was Amelia said with a smile.

"Thank you." Milo and I said in unison before grabbing the after care items we needed for her ears so they wouldn't get infected.

"You're welcome. You two have a good night."

After we left the piercing station we headed to the food court. Little bean was still whining about her ears but she was also hungry so this was the perfect time to feed her.

"Is there anything in particular you want to eat baby?" Milo asked as we walked passed Forever21.

"I kinda want Japanese food? I'm craving it and a pink lemonade."

He chuckled and held my hand interlacing his fingers with mine. "From where ma?"

"We can either go to Shogun or Tokyo Express." I said as Milo switched arms.

"If she's heavy I'll take her babe."

"Nah it's cool I got it." He chuckled. "We can go to Tokyo Express that's fine I haven't been there in a minute."

The line wasn't too long so we made our way over there. I ended up ordering a chicken bento bowl with veggies and Milo ordered the hibachi chicken and steak bowl with rice that he was gonna share with  me just didn't know it yet.

"I'm gonna go find us a table babe." I said taking M'lani and grabbing a high chair, wiping it off I sat her cover in it before sitting her down to feed her. The distance between us and Tokyo Express wasn't far so Milo didn't have that long of a walk.