23.0

Omniscient
Two days later

"I mean if Alonso cheated on me I would've said way worse so I'm kind of hurt he ain't pick up a thing or two over the years" Nassiah joked from his spot on Alonso's lap. They where finally home and did what they had to do, it was easier with the help from the Saints and Nassiah still was curious on why they where so eager to help. He wasn't dumb and he knew they must've pieced atleast something together about Ramils death so he was wondering why the Saints even talked to Alonso. Everytime he brought it up the topic is changed which is making Alonso look suspicious. Even more than before, but Alonso wouldn't stay in no fucking gang right?

Donnie had went to see Maurice as soon as he got  into town we'll after he seen Dj, he needed to see Dj for two reasons one to smack the male for putting his hands on Maurice- no matter what was going on know Maurice Raised Dj like his own and it was disrespectful for his son to think like that he also knew His son was a certified instigator when he wants to be , but after that he went and beat up Maurice new lankey friend- which he was sure was his step brother who never liked him anyway. Maurice was nowhere to be found when he did that and when he went back yesterday the lanky boyfriend wasn't there and Maurice didn't have much to say-

"I told Dj to apologize he was wrong" Donnie voice talked as Maurice was washing dishes he was staying in an Airbnb until his house was ready. "Are you gonna say anything? Like anything?"

"He should've never put his hands on your son I'm sorry " was all the boy said still not looking up from what he was doing. "Is Dayquellz Junior okay?"

"He's fine" Donnie responded still waiting for him to say anything else, Maurice already moved out already packed his stuff and finding a new place so if he was going to up and leave then Donnie couldn't be mad but he atleast wanted to talk about it.

"Okay so is that it? Are you going to leave? Well actually can you" his question turned into a statement and bitterness poisoned the sentence.

"I'm sorry rice, like I do-

"You're not" he only responded he stopped washing the plate and chewed his inner cheek trying to hide back his emotions. Maurice whole body hurt- he couldn't sleep he couldn't eat he didn't want to do anything but lay. Dayquellz sr was always unpredictable but he never expected the boy to be married all this time. Why even entertain it? Why even entertain him.

"How you gonna tell me"

"Oh okay because leading me on for 15 years shows you're fucking sorry" Maurice mumbled loud enough to shut Donnie up and him look down. "I don't got shit to say on the situation - get yourself some help because clearly I'm not the one to help you and figure yourself out your son needs you" Maurice spoke before he continue to scrub the dishes. Donnie just stood in the doorway trying to figure out what to say next but Maurice was saying the truth. "Why are you still here?" Maurice finally looked at Dayquellz and he wanted to forgive him. He wanted to be ignorant to the whole situation, to love him without feeling bad for it- as he did now. But Maurice knew better than to think Dayquellz would change after all of this- Maurice knew his own self worth and it's always the hardest when you do.

"Are you okay?"

Maurice let out a bitter laugh- "ask yourself that- I will be. Yeah it hurts like hell- I loved you with everything in me but I should've seen it- you don't even love yourself.. you don't love me or Moane because if you did you would have the decency to tell me.. instead you choose to be selfish and thought you could have us both" Maurice starts drying the towels as their eye contact never broke.

"Don't try and re-

"Read you? It's obvious! But I couldn't fucking see it because I loved you too much- so much" the tears where falling down his face but when Donnie went to reach for it Maurice smacked his hand away. "I just can't be bothered with you right now"

"I don't know what to say"

"Cause AINT shit to say- in these fifteen years you decided you didn't want to start a family with me- you could've said that and I could've had my own. I could've got married, had my own kids and been happy- I could've I should've left your ass alone" Maurice whole face was red and it hurt that Donnie was the one to get him this worked up.

"So imma leave you alone now" Donnie said and Maurice just nodded mumbling a quiet please do. "If you ever need anything you know how to find me and shit"

Maurice was now calming himself down, a part of him getting more worked up because Donnie was really leaving. "A-and t-t-tell Q" Maurice started but Donnie cut him off.

"Yeah I will, he knows but I will"

"And if he needs anything he can always call me"

"Yeah he knows, I want you to take care of yourself for once through". It was quiet again and Donnie went to leave before Maurice called his name.

"Stay safe"

Donnie had zoned out as he was still thinking about the night before, "have you talked to him Zo?" Donnie asked quietly a bit embarrassed to be even asking. Alonso only nodded simply he gave Donnie a reassuring smile and Donnie knew that that was all he was getting from Alonso. Alonso was Maurice friend first and Donnie already did the most by asking him not to tell Maurice about when he cheated that one time now, he wasn't gonna pry through Alonso.

  "Leave him alone, you done enough" Nassiah only spoke which surprised the whole room. Nassiah sticking up for Maurice wasn't the type to happen a lot but then again Nassiah didn't see this coming. He was embarrassed  for Donnie that he not only fucked up this bad but was doing it for so long.  He still the same angry person- who was mad at the world because they took something from him his daughter. So he never care what he took from it and now he is dealing with consequences. "Imma miss that kid- I mean I just got his name right for the first fucking time" he added making Alonso smack the boys leg. The kids where are school and things where kind of going back to normal. Hopefully Donnie would find some help and hopefully Nassiah would figure out whatever Alonso was keeping from him. Alonso was bad at hiding things from someone who was always trying to be in his face. Even Alonso knew that he couldn't hide much from Nassiah. Shit he was nervous ever since they left and arrived to New York. His husband was too suspicious and he also knew him and Nassiah arguments would last days. He didn't want to end up in the same situation as Donnie.

   Alonso was trying to work on getting Tas'hania out soon. His dad is helping him with a better lawyer and we might reopen the case, finding a few chargers on his father and also taking into consideration Ramil Chavera was probably a danger to society Tas'hania's might get out after doing 20 years which means she only would have 5 left. maybe even get out earlier due to good behavior- where was this extra money coming from? Well the Saints didn't just come to New York to help Alonso deal with his issues but also to give him his cut of what they were making.

-This the real filler before it goes back to focusing on king.

- let's have a lil talk y'all 🙃 so like Maurice is all about mental health so I don't think he would be one to stay when he's clearly not being treated right (arguable if Donnie ever did right by Maurice for real) but Maurice changed himself and became more like Donnie & was around stuff he wouldn't have been okay with before he fell in love with Donnie  naturally and now after a break up I think it's when you hold resentment.l sometimes when you find yourself  in a situation like this,Maurice isn't going anywhere like we will still see him from time to time but I'm tired of him being this soft weak boy when realistically 15 years with Donnie you  aren't gonna be all that weak anymore.  So when we see Maurice again y'all gonna see him living his best life. Also Maurice is Alonso's only friend who he can be 100% with besides Tash so he can't leave FR.

- nobody died in so long it feels bad. I'm bout to hype it up.

-king soon make new friends meet new people I can't wait 🤍