25.5

Nassiah for some reason couldn't sleep, even though he could barely keep his eyes open. Well  he knew the reason but he was against admitting that it was in fact because his husband wasn't next to him. They've been arguing for the past two days mostly because Nassiah isn't as dumb or blind as Alonso hopes he is.  Nassiah is waiting for his husband to look him in the face and tell him notbing but the truth,so here he was sleeping alone once again. It wasn't like it was night time anymore  it was 3 in the afternoon but he couldn't sleep most of the night. He had made the twins stay in his room with him but now they are off ice skating and sledding with Amor and her fiancé. Naylani was at the mall and king was at his group session so the house was silent. So here he laid in his king sized bed getting more pissed off by the second.

    Nassiah knew his husband was downstairs from his car in the driveway ever so often he'd hear him move around downstairs but Alonso for the most part always had light feet. This is bullshit. If this is marriage i don't want it anymore was all Nassiah was thinking over and over again- he'd  find himself halfway drifting off then when he'd roll over to where Alonso should've been his body jolted up after feeling the cold side of the bed, this has been happening for the last hour or so. Alonso on the other hand was downstairs doing paper work for the center,  he was enjoying the peace for the most part. If it wasn't Nassiah yelling at him it seems like it was his younger brother down in Atlanta getting into some more shit.

     Alonso knew that his fathers name held weight in Atlanta, shit the last name Chavera did because it goes  hand and hand with the Saints. He didn't understand why his brother was so obsessed with caring the legacy , maybe because his brother never met his father, or maybe because he wants to be something so bad he figured being the best saint there is, has to be the best thing for him. It's not. Every day Alonso gets calls about how he's running his mouth about how he's a saint and a Chavera. Not like Ramil was much but this ain't how he raised Alonso to be a saint. Not to mention the boy is 15. The south knew Ramil had another son and they knew that just because The 15 year old boy happens to be a junior- he's not in charge of the Saints and if he's not smart he will get use for bait to fish out the real leader of the Saints. It didn't take long for Alonso to  grow tired of doing paper work, he did all the paperwork for not only his business but the shop as well because Nassiah-  is well Nassiah.  Speaking of his husband Alonso assumed Nassiah was sleep, he wasn't yelling in his face or making noise which rarely happens unless he's fast asleep but opening the door he couldn't help but be surprised when a grumble came from the lightskin. "Thought you was taking a nap" no response. He just watched the male shift under the covers and roll away from Alonso. "You look tired as shit, so maybe you should go to sleep"

"Shut up Alonso" was all Nassiah spat back, the room grew quiet for a bit. Than the only noise in the room was Nassiah moving around and Alonso who was getting changed to go outside. "Come here though" Nassiah whispered as he pushed his body up so he could see the males back. Alonso peaked over his shoulder at his husband and chewed his inner cheek, he was about to leave but something about the way the male was looking at him. Alonso always had a soft spot for Nassiah truthfully he could get almost anything he wanted and away with pretty much anything and the boy would still back him up. "So you not gonna come here?" Alonso snapped out of his thoughts and crawled next to the male laying on top of the covers. "Not like that.. damn you don't want to hold a nigga no more or something?" Irritation flashes through Nassiah's body as he pushed alonso back away from him and his lip came up to a pout. He rolled the opposite way closing his eyes mumbling curse words. He tried not to smile at Alonso's chuckle and when he got under the blankets pulling Nassiah in his warm embrace. One two three kisses places on Nassiah's face once Alonso turned him back over and into his chest.

"I miss you pa"

"I miss when you ain't lie and hide shit"

"I'm not ev-