8.5

Pharoah

   I felt weak, to weak beyond compare. I mean I know my own weaknesses. I truly do, but I also know that I'm too forgetful to take medicine everyday. And that I was an asshole to Quelly earlier but he stayed, he always does. I felt bad because if someone said that to me I wouldn't care I'd walk out and not come back. I guess I could factor in we met when he was 5 I was 3. We've been inseparable every sense and I think that's when people started to notice that it was really something serious. At first they thought I just cried when my dad left me, thought it was a cute attachment. But when Quelly left for school I was a mess, then when I had to leave for school I threw up as soon as my parents face was out my sight. I was terrified of being alone. I was scared everyone in my life was going to fuck me over and leave me on the side of the road; much like my mother did. Not a real road but pretty much.  I shifted in my sleep for what seemed like the 100th time.  My brightness all the way down as I texted exactly who Quelly told me not to.

  Layshon🙄
So how come Ian see you all day? You was suppose to get ice cream with me after I got out of work at 9.

   To Layshon🙄
      Sorry I got caught up. Family issues

Layshon🙄
   Worst lie ever, you trying to break my heart?

To Layshon🙄
    Ha. Tempting but not my intentions, I'll make it up to you, tomorrow?

"Stop fucking moving yoo" Quelly voice made my body stop instantly I put my phone on my chest as I looked to see if he was really up. He wasn't. His eyes never cluttered open as his mouth opened and closed slightly letting air out. I picked my phone back up seeing no text and sighed slightly- ding.

Omani
Are you up? I need you rn.

I contemplated for a minute, was I up? I checked the time it was nearly 5 am. So for her to text me it must be something serious.

To Omani
What's wrong?
Omani
I think my parents are getting a divorce, my mom was up talking to my aunt about how she doesn't want to move out until after I leave!

I sucked my teeth at this one,Omani was close to her parents she idolized how they both let each other be 100% themselves. It's like if Pa and Dad broke up, I know I would be crushed. They're few consistent things in my life; My family, and Jordan. That was about it. I mean Quellys always been there looking over my shoulder, Pa and Dad always argue until dad shuts it down, Naylani always been a bratt, Donnie and Rice always calmed each other down. I mean I crave consistency and the only place I get it is from my family. With along side Jordan- he always is going to be my best friend. He makes it easy for me to accept change in public, makes me seem less alone in large crowds. He knew what to say to make me laugh— this is strictly platonic but I could only imagine what Omani is going through, her consistency is getting fucked over. Not to mention I'm an asshole.

To Omani
What? How do you know that?
...................

I didn't know when I fell asleep but I woke up around 11. I heard the shower running and then small giggling. When my eyes fluttered open Kyra was coloring next to me on my bed calmly and Kamillia was making a fort? "What the fuck yall doing?"I questioned

"Bad word, you get popped for bad word" Kyra informed but Kamillia only ripped the blanket from my bed and put it over two chairs.