3.0

Pharoah

     I hated being suspended because that left me working at the shop. So here I was playing an old version of papas freezira because it already had a loaded game, plus this was my shit when I had the computers in school. [guys they're deleting cool math for kids]  but here's when it got weird, That same lightskin walked in that I'm pretty sure already got his hair cut earlier this week. He looked around a bit before coming up to me with a small smile. "You weren't working yesterday" he said softly making me give him a raised eyebrow then a small nod.

   "What it to you? You a stalker or some shit?" I asked raising a eyebrow but I meant what I said.

    "No- well no. I'm not but you catch my eye,Ian been out here long but you got attitude I like it" he said smiling making me scrunch up my face at his attempt.

    "Wow girls must love you" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.  "So you're a stalker" I said once again making the boy smack his lips together.

   "Ian no damn stalker, you should feel special I'm trynna get at yo rude ass"

   "First of all, I'm not single so stop looking at my ass cause my girl wouldn't like that" I informed and he let out a laugh, a semi loud one but a laugh.

   "A girlfriend? She fell for ya fruit ass?"

  "I ain't no damn fruit!" I said getting pissed off. He only chuckled shaking his head slowly.

   "Right, basketball player— not a fruit" he said rolling his eyes. I was getting real tired of this stupid ass nigga. "Well even if not a fruit, a nigga can't get ya number?"

  "No— cause you gonna text me fruity shit"  I said then laughing at the disappointment on his face.

   "You lucky you got that fine ass smile, shit if I made that come out then my day complete" I felt my body betray me and a blush come on my face as he talked.

   "You must be real healthy, cause you fruity as fuck like damn" I said snickering once more he only let out a sarcastic laugh.

       "Can I at least get yo name?"He asked his hand brushed over mine making me pull back instantly.

"Can I get yours?"

"Of course stink, it's Layshon" I snickered making him raise a eyebrow. "That's funny?"

   "Ghetto ass name, if you was a girl bet they call yo ass shauni" he rolled his eyes at me before cracking a small smile.

   "Ya momma named you that?"

"Nah it was my dad's real name, that's besides the point though"  he said with a small shrug obviously not of happy of the topic of his father.

    "Well nice to meet you Layshon" I said shooing him away but he just wagged his finger.

   "What bout ya name? I dead can't get it?" He said I shrugged simply.

  "King" I said and he didn't seem to believe me so I went back to playing my game.

      "Well you finna be my king soon enough" he said tapping the table before walking out.  I just rolled my eyes at the nonsense.  It's not that I couldn't see myself with a boy, I never thought about it but I do like Omani a lot. I mean she's still mad at me for the other day but I still do care about her.  She made me a better person.i leaned into my chair sighing, I missed her ass. I feel like to make it up to her I either have to well, pull up on her ass lot harder without a car & because I can't be on school property or introduce her as my girlfriend. I can already hear pas voice, you think you grown huh? Oh so you're friend. Especially because he thinks he knows everything keep one secret he swears you lied to him his whole life.