1.0

Pharoah

"I'm not finna say this shit again" the voice that had been yelling at me for seventeen years still made me jump up in fear that he had caught me after I went back to sleep. But instead stood My dad at the doorway rubbing his face.

"Get up king, ain't nobody trying hear him yell at you all morning" my dad spoke the door almost was shut until one of the babies ran threw his legs and on the bed.

"King, papa said get up fore you get a poppin" the five year old said with to much enthusiasm. I could tell it was  Kamilia because she had two blue eyes  eyes. The twins had been born through a surrogate and Alonso's genes were envious.  I was lucky because pa had pretty eyes anyway but the twins had brown skin and picked up Alonso's light eyes. 

    "Mane Move fore-" I jumped at the girl causing her to scramble to follow her dad making it down the hallway. I slowly lifted my body out of the bed and walked into the bathroom I shared with nayliani.   I had taken my shower the night before so all I had to do was freshen up but the girl couldn't help but pound on the door anyway. 

   "KING COME ONNN" she whined from the other side. So I took my time brushing my teeth. A nigga can't even pee in peace. Exactly 12 minutes later I unlocked her side and her body flew through almost tripping over the rug.

"Y'all fucking around Imma leave yo ass, have pa take you" dad mumbled heading downstairs. Nayliani could go with pa, they got along a lot better especially in the mornings. - I could not. Not ever. Were to much alike dad says but I think it's just because pa does to much. I had basketball practice after school so here I was like the lazy human being I was packing my bag before getting dressed. I slid in a pair of skinny jeans first- then threw my practice jersey in the bag- sneaker. Fuck We're is the fucking other shoe. I ripped apart my room to find it under my bed.

"KIARI" pa yelled making my stress level rise. I took a deep breath. "You finna make my husband late" he called coming up the stairs. He opened my door when I was trying to pull my long sleeve black Ski mask shirt. My ripped blue jeans almost got ripped some more when I was face to face with pa. "What are you doing?" He asked

"Getting ready" I whined out putting deodorant on and running my fingers through my short hair. He ran his fingers over my hair to fix what I just did then went on to shifting Kyra in his arms as she rubbed her brown eye- Kyra was gonna break hearts she got that multicolor eye shit make you wanna stare at her rude ass until she yell at you. "Don't touch me" I said swatting away his hand but he came back and flicked me on my bottom lip.

"You came out of my ball sack, don't tell me what to do" he muttered before walking out of the room leaving me to put my shoes on. I slipped on the black and yellow Air Forces and rushed down the stairs. Usually I would drive myself to school but me and Jordan crashed the car last week coming home from a party. I had called Alonso to pick me up because he was known for getting me out of ass whooping but Pa was waiting for me at the door. With a belt. He whooped my ass all the way up the stairs and I've been on his shit list sense.

"You're not even ready?" I asked out of breath seeing my dad just lean against the counter drinking apple juice.

"It's only 7:45 Ian leaving till 8- AINT ya first period a prep anyway?" He raised a eyebrow and I collapsed in the chair mumbling curse words not forgetting to kick the nearest chair as I went down. "Your husband is ruining my life" I gasped out and he only gave me a small laugh.

" give him another week, he'll forget why he was mad" I narrowed my eyes before feeling a smack on my head- the first laugh gave it away causing me to turn around and pull the females hair harshly.