34

After spending all day with everyone Quelly and King just left to go back home. King had a bit of an attitude but it didn't bother Dayquellz. If you asked him king always had a attitude. They had stopped to get something quick but knowing king Quelly was going to feed him again. King looked out the window a small pout on his face sticking his bottom lip out. "Are you done yet?" Quelly asked and king shook his head. "That's cool" Quelly spoke again as he turned up the music. He thought it was a long ride alone it was going to be a even longer one with king acting like a bratt. The worst part about it was king didn't just stay mad- he had to let you know and remind you that he was mad. "King just go to sleep or something stop staring at me with a angry ass face"

"I'm hungry" he spoke and Quelly was about to curse him out. He just fed him. Of course king got a taste of something and meant something else. The way Quelly leaned back when he drove all king was thinking about was being spontaneous. As if he couldn't get more attached king now wanted to live in Dayquellz skin. If he stepped king stepped right behind him. So king knew if Quelly was going home king was too naturally. He couldn't leave him. King places his hand under Quelly shirt as he felt down his toned body.

"What are you doing?" Quelly asked and king shrugged as he messed with the top of Quelly shorts. "I'm driving king"

"So keep on driving" was all he responded Quelly tried to mush kings face away as it got closer to him but king won placing a kiss on the boys cheek. Getting in a better position he leaned forward and placed a kiss on the boys lips then moved down to his shoulder blade. "King" Dj warned but king just mocked him and looked down to what he really wanted to kiss. It was a good thing it was dark, not that it mattered much with Quelly tints on the car but still, good thing it was dark. He slid his hand in fast and pulled Djs dick our faster. Before Dj could question kings actions he leaned over and placed the males dick in his mouth. His head bobbed without using hands due to him placing them on Dayquellz legs so he could balance himself. Maybe it was because how much he loved the man but king could please Dj all day. The way his moans left his mouth, the curse words he mumbled under his breath each time. Bobbing his head up and down with a slight rotation he might've been having more fun then Quelly.

"Fuccck king" he moaned proving kings thoughts wrong . It was going to be a long trip back and king had to make it worth it. Now that they finally had sex he doesn't think he could go back to not doing anything at all. One of kings hand reached up and played with Quelly nipple he was enjoying himself so much he didn't even care that he could fall or get hurt in many different ways. Quelly sent a smack to kings ass a few times liking the way it moved in what he was wearing. Luckily he didn't forget he was driving and kept looking back at the road- but the. King sped up, "k-king I gotta drive" his dick twitched in kings mouth touching a soft wet side of his throat. King just mumbled some words on Quelly dick which felt even better to him as the vibration of him talking mixed with the way his tongue danced around the shaft was the perfect combo. Quelly almost had to pull over but thankfully he pulled himself together, he looked down quickly and saw king looking up at him and almost nutted right then and there. King slowly slid the dick out of his mouth letting the drool slide from his bottom lips.

"You like that huh? When I become a slut for you" king spoke barely above a whisper. He kissed the tip of Quellys dick and then smiled to himself. "When I take it out and suck it wherever" he added as he placed another kiss to it. "Whenever" he spoke before taking it all back in his mouth hollowing out his cheeks. He kept sucking at a fast speed not letting up as he felt the dick in his mouth keep twitching. Within seconds Quelly dick shot cum right down kings throat. He waisted no time and started slurping not wanting to miss any of it. His tongue caught the rest that was sliding down his shaft and then he leaned back a bit catching his breath. He saw Quelly Shane on the wheel loosen up and his shoulders drop. Yeah he did good. He took a napkin frok the glove department and wiped off any stray liquids then tucked his dick back away and wiped the corners of his mouth.

"King- we could've crashed" Dj started and king rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his drink.

"We didn't die & you got your dick sucked lighten up a bit Quelly" he responded and got comfortable in his seat. "Oh my attitudes gone now that I ate" he added and Quelly looked over at the boy. This was going to be a long ride still but now for different reasons. Quelly almost started speeding just thinking of all the ways he was gonna tear king up, no way king was gonna get him like that and think he got away with it.  Dayquellz missed king, he didn't realize how much they were together  until they weren't. Most of his memories were with king, even as kids- the boy always been his shadow. Quelly hoped they could make it in the long run.

  ..

    By the time  they were  more then halfway home king woke back up and was bored again. It wasn't that long left maybe 2-3 hours: the drive in total was close to 13 but the way king asked if they were  there yet  as soon as he walk up made him wonder how he made it in the car with his parents, he know damn well Nassiah would've cursed him out the whole way.  "I want you to take me on a date" king announced Quelly was now tried and didn't have time for much games. He nodded a bit half listening and king could tell because he smacked his lips together, "so you don't wanna take me out?"

"I take you out all the time, you don't be wanting to leave me alone so how I don't take you out?"

"That's not the same" king muttered as he slumped down into his seat. Here we go.

  "King I'm tired, can we pause this whole conversation for after I wake up?" Quelly tried but king wasn't having it nor was he amused. But he agreed to be quiet for at least  a moment.

  "You take all your little hoes on dates" he started back up. Quelly sucked his teeth and thing shrugged- "what it's true; but you don't want to  take me on one"

"All a date is spending time together, sometimes you go out to eat, sometimes the movies or whatever. I use to pick you up from a school and take you to eat so I'm not understanding why you acting like this" Quelly yawned.

  "I wanna go on a date then go home and get slutted out"

  "Yeah we will see, the way you been acting lately we not even make it to the date part"

.....
Short filler .