30.5

"We gotta get going"Alonso hummed between the sloppy kissed Nassiah was giving him. "Now you know damn well"

"It's been to long right?" Nassiah started as he rubbed his hands up Alonso's chest. He pressed a kiss to his neck swirling his tongue around then biting the man's beautiful skin. The way it glowed as the lamp in their bedroom hit it, Nassiah looked up at his husband with eyes full of lust. After all these years, this man was like wine it got better with age. "Waaaay to long" Nassiah whispered in Alonso's ear before sending a bite to that too. He sat on the boys lap  and reached over pressing play on a random song from his playlist before going back to pressing kisses all up and down his body allowing the music to fill their room.

  "Nassiah's Alonso let out a breethy voice as he tried to push through it, it wasn't working as well as he hoped but he was still going to act like it was. Right before Nassiah tried to seduce the man some more Alonso's hand wrapped around Nassiah's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Squeezing his hand Alonso waited no time in asserting dominance over him. But Nassiah didn't give up that easily. After letting out a moan he barely tried to cover up he started to grind his hips into Alonso feeling him wake up below him."you never listen" he spoke against Nassiah's mouth breaking the kiss. "We gotta head to New York soon"

"So fuck me hard and fast- can you do that old man?" Nassiah teased and it didn't take much to flip them so alonso was now hovering over Nassiah. For once for a brief moment Nassiah shut up and looked up at the man- nothing but sex in his eyes.

"You must wanna be sleep the whole ride to New York"

The two moves like they were animals as they tore through each others clothes, sloppily kisses bodies grinding on each other. The never knew how much they missed each other until they awoken something that was asleep for awhile now. It was as if they were fucking for the first time all over again. Nassiah tried to hold back a loud moan Everytime Alonso hand smacked his ass. We have kids, there are kids in the house. Nassiah had to keep reminding himself as his head was being pushed into the bed. Meanwhile alonso was enjoying the sight- the time where he was in control. Full control- Nassiah could talk all the shit he wanted but they both knew how it was behind closed doors. His ass in the air. He loved the way the boy pleaded for him to go inside, the way his hole puckered for him as he rimmed the outside of it. The way his body jolted with excitement when he smacked his dick against his bare ass. Simply put he loved how much of a whore Nassiah was for him. Only him.

"Stop playing around alonso" Nassiah whined as he couldn't take any more of the teasing. He was practically begging at this point. His body craved Alonso's touch and when he would step away for a second it felt like eternity.the way Alonso placed wet kisses down Nassiah's back took all the boys attention. While doing so alonso was rubbing the lube between his fingers before he did what he had his dick just do and trace the outside of Nassiah's hole. "This is why we never ha-ooooouhhh" Nassiah was stopped right in his tracks when Alonso put two fingers inside him and twirled them around.

"Sorry couldn't hear you,wassup babe?" Alonso joked thrusting his fingers in and out getting Nassiah warmed up. "Cause I thought you started talking shit" he added as his fingers went deeper in. Nassiah was already submitting to Alonso, so when he removed his fingers the boy snapped his head back to start talking more shit but Alonso only pushed his head back down into the pillows. "See usually I let you talk your shit most days" Alonso started as he was now putting lube into himself. "Because we both know who really runs the show" at the end of that sentence he slowly pushed himself in. He kept it painfully slow to prove his point. He wanted to hear Nassiah beg some more, something about hearing his cocky, smart mouth husband beg for him sent him into a frenzy. First came the grunt. Nassiah was enjoying the pleasure but he craved it even more- wanted it faster, harder- more intense. Alonso's slow thrust made him want to scream. We have kids, there are kids in this house. Nassiah reminded himself once again.