18.0

Omniscient

  Quelly shifted a bit in the dark room he was sleeping in as he felt the bed move, he let out a small grunt out attempting to move onto his side but feeling pressure on his chest, so instead he slung his arm over his face to settle back into sleep. Thump. Someone had kicked the bed again- that someone his father who was about to kick it again before the light flicked on. Dayquellz Junior was in kings bed after taking Alonso to the hospital and then him coming home they tried to re do Maurice's birthday. But for two days the tension in the atmosphere was so thick everyone almost chocked on it atleast once.

  "We finna go, if someone wake up you in charge.. if we ain't back in 3 hours tops— call Nayson"  Nassiah said from the doorway.

  "Wait I wanna go" Quelly tried to move king from laying on his chest but the boy just shifted his head and readjusted himself on the older male.

  "No- and relax you fucking spaz, you gonna wake up spaz junior" Dj said looking at his son then in a quick motion nassiah turned of the lights and both of them walked out the room shutting the door behind them. Quelly smacked his lips loudly then looked down at the lightskin who was probably gonna cut off his circulation if he kept holding onto him that tight. The unspoken wasn't so unknown in this house. Everyone knew they were going to kill someone, the question wasn't who or why- more like when. That "when" was tonight.

   Alonso wasn't an idiot either, when his husband was no longer breathing in his neck from laying on top of him, he knew the man was up to no good. Getting up and putting on a shirt he walked downstairs to well- the two scheming on the table. "Then you can come in this way, I'm gonna be at the front door distracting.. the tracker I put on his car we need to get it before were done" Nassiah started with the birds eye view he printed out of Layshon house.

   "What about both of your baby mothers- who live in that house, you're gonna have to get him out of there before killing him" Alonso added in making  them both look up in shock.

  "Go back to bed, you can sit this one out chocolate" Nassiah said looking back down at the plan in front of them trying to change a few things.

  "New plan, Nassiah you go in through the front,  knock on the door flirt with Heaven a bit— you know she miss you" Donnie started making Nassiah send a look of confusion and Alonso's face showed he wasn't with the idea. "Trust the process lovebirds please, when you keep her busy me and Zo Luigi go through the back, Alonso you better be in that truck ready to lift dead weight because we are gonna drug him, sneak him out— bring him in the truck then drive away— when heavens pride gets the best of her.. she will send you away so the next day she can say she did, you will walk down the street and we will pick you up then start the whole shabang" Donnie ended it with dusting off his fingers and a side smile proven he's happy with his plan he came up with.

   "But why do I have to flirt with Heaven - she is a crackhead to the highest extent now"

  "Isn't that what you like Nassiah? Okay then let's go" Alonso added and Nassiah couldn't help but get turned on, it wasn't his fault that man could make anything sexy. So he just blinked the lust away while Donnie was making it out the back. "Siah"

  "Can we fuck when we get back?" Nassiah asked as soon as alonso said his name, "but it might gotta be quick the twins wake up" Alonso only pushes his husband towards the door.

  "You're a hot ass mess walk mane" Alonso added but Nassiah only pushed out his lips for a kiss. Alonso wasn't a dumbass and he knew if he didn't kiss the male now he wouldn't hear about it all night so he gave the male what he wanted and kept pushing him towards the door.